Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Stores around me getting lots of pairs. I'm feeling like this is definitely one of the easier pairs of the weekend.

Stores around me getting lots of pairs. I'm feeling like this is definitely one of the easier pairs of the weekend.
roll.gif

This weekend....its gonna be the KO pack, Futures, JBxSB, Floral KD then the AJKO Chitown. 

Thats the order of how limited the item will be....thats my take. 

Last edited:
Is $300 a fair price for these? Someone local is selling them for that price. I really want them but struck out on the RSVP.

You can get them for cheaper right now on ebay depending on size...First try for retail fam , and then you ll see...Very slight chance these will skyrocket over 300 on resell prices day after release...Just my .02 though.

After todays salty restock 2014...people are not going to want to openly share info. Everyones going to hermit crab it for at least a couple weeks until we recover lol.

1. People with 1 month in here come out of the woods asking for help . Help as in the real life takes time and building connections in here.Always jacks me up how people with a few days in these forums are the ones asking for 'help' . Do your research-contribute-make connections in those forums , and try to offer help before asking for some that actually works sometimes.

2. People trying to force the 'DO NOT GIVE AWAY THE SITES' opinion.DUDES , CHILL . If a man wants to share HIS info , and thus deteriorating his chances of copping , its HIS DECISION . Please keep in mind that you can do whatever you want with your data-info .Not dictate what others should do with theirs. If these were different (older ) times I would be much more harsh towards the 'keep it to ourselves' stance , after all this is a forum - community built around sharing data- info .(At least used to be) . These days though , I see your point , just please do as you want with YOUR $%^ and let others do as THEY please.

No disrespect to anyone .

1. People with 1 month in here come out of the woods asking for help . Help as in the real life takes time and building connections in here.Always jacks me up how people with a few days in these forums are the ones asking for 'help' . Do your research-contribute-make connections in those forums , and try to offer help before asking for some that actually works sometimes.

2. People trying to force the 'DO NOT GIVE AWAY THE SITES' opinion.DUDES , CHILL . If a man wants to share HIS info , and thus deteriorating his chances of copping , its HIS DECISION . Please keep in mind that you can do whatever you want with your data-info .Not dictate what others should do with theirs. If these were different (older ) times I would be much more harsh towards the 'keep it to ourselves' stance , after all this is a forum - community built around sharing data- info .(At least used to be) . These days though , I see your point , just please do as you want with YOUR $%^ and let others do as THEY please.

No disrespect to anyone .
What if I told u I had been lurking here since 04. I was just usually on ISS. Clearly ISS is dead now and this is where its at. Its okay if nobody wants to share. I guess i gotta build that "connection" first. [sarcasm] Just like those people I randomly offer kicks at retail price on reddit, iss and here once so far build with me [/sarcsm].  Its just sneakers at the end of the day. Good luck on ur pair bruh

What if I told u I had been lurking here since 04. I was just usually on ISS. Clearly ISS is dead now and this is where its at. Its okay if nobody wants to share. I guess i gotta build that "connection" first. [sarcasm] Just like those people I randomly offer kicks at retail price on reddit, iss and here once so far build with me [/sarcsm].  Its just sneakers at the end of the day. Good luck on ur pair bruh
sorry i had to.

i had 1k + posts on iss but damn that site is died now.

Last edited:
To get this kind of back on topic, a couple more quick snaps of my pair. These really, really grew on me.

(Before it inevitably happens, yes I cross posted this to reddit and ktt)

Back
Top Bottom