Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

nah only for the WTKDs....

S/O TO @mwalker
nthat.gif

Also these run looser than the first AJ 1 xSB collab. I'm now on the hunt to trade my size 14 set for a 13....

Last edited by a moderator:
nice...hope to have another nice saturday a week from today...bout to head to sleep to get that first guaranteed ticket...holla at yall tomorrow...gotta hit the line in a couple of hours...

how do they fit for you guys? I've noticed some people were able to go down half a size. I'm always a size 9.5 in 1s but if I can expand my search to 9s too it would probably help

Its just the beginning...I can def. see these fetching for $400+.....All in all, these are the Bred and royal 1s. 
Maybe so, but with the heat releasing next week and then the week after I think these might move towards the background more so than they are right now. 

I keep finding the paint removal videos. Safer alternative to acetone apparently
petroleum dissolutes is just as harsh and really will take you much longer....

the diluted acetone or paint thinner will work best....

I hope the dude in the video realizes it's most likely the Clorox wipes taking the paint off and not the protector.

actual royals/breds>>>>>

mix match shoes, no NA tag, insole.

how are they OG royals or breds?

just because they are the same color doesnt mean it is
I agree, and I don't even think they are the "same color" as the color is definitely more muted on these than the OG royals and breds. 

Anyone's order still say "in progress" instead of preparing to ship, usually I get preparing to ship by the end of release day

Getting nervous

If we're gonna get technical. Technically they are breds and Royals because of the color scheme under the paint, it doesn't matter if it's muted or not. Black/red is bred and royal is well royal lol

how do they fit for you guys? I've noticed some people were able to go down half a size. I'm always a size 9.5 in 1s but if I can expand my search to 9s too it would probably help

My Bred 1's are a 12 and they fit perfect. I usually get 13's in SB's because size 12's in them is uncomfortably tight. My white pair in size 13 fit well. Not snug but not as loose as other AJ 1's I've tried on in the same size. So IMO I'd say they run a bit small. Hope that helps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom