Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

If we're gonna get technical. Technically they are breds and Royals because of the color scheme under the paint, it doesn't matter if it's muted or not. Black/red is bred and royal is well royal lol

i know the color

but im saying, its not an actual OG 1 bred or royal...

@BoostHog REPPED FOR SHOWING THESE FOOLS THEY AREN'T ROYALS AND BREDS!
nthat.gif

These will be worth a good penny for one main reason, getting a DS unscratched pair will get harder and harder. No one will buy your pair that says "Lenox" on the back.

Last edited:
People saying the acetone doesn't effect the underlayer yet they got black on their towels.....

Reactions: lyl
Did anyone's white pair already come scuffed? I knew from the get go that it would be hard to find clean pairs. It's probably just me being picky. Overall great shoe. Would love to get my hands on the black this week.

They ran big for me, so I probably need to locate some 10's to try at some point.

@BoostHog REPPED FOR SHOWING THESE FOOLS THEY AREN'T ROYALS AND BREDS!
nthat.gif
More literal with his designs, Mountain chose to emphasize how skaters of the era mismatched pairs in order to extend the life of their Jordans. To create uniformity they would then paint over each shoe. The two Lance Mountain Nike SB x AJIs recreate this aesthetic by mismatching both a black/red and black/royal colorway in one pair and then covering the colors, DIY-style, with black or white paint. As each pair is worn and the paint wears away to reveal the colors underneath, they will become unique to their wearer. Lastly, Mountain created a “Paint shoes not walls” graphic that emblazons his attitude on the insoles

Source? From NDC:

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-06/nike-sb-air-jordan-1

actual royals/breds>>>>>

mix match shoes, no NA tag, insole.

how are they OG royals or breds?

just because they are the same color doesnt mean it is

QFT, BUT the quality on these is far greater than the breds and royals that recently released, pretty close to banned type leather and we all know what those fetch for

More literal with his designs, Mountain chose to emphasize how skaters of the era mismatched pairs in order to extend the life of their Jordans. To create uniformity they would then paint over each shoe. The two Lance Mountain Nike SB x AJIs recreate this aesthetic by mismatching both a black/red and black/royal colorway in one pair and then covering the colors, DIY-style, with black or white paint. As each pair is worn and the paint wears away to reveal the colors underneath, they will become unique to their wearer. Lastly, Mountain created a “Paint shoes not walls” graphic that emblazons his attitude on the insoles

Source? From NDC:

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-06/nike-sb-air-jordan-1
dosn't matter...

The proof is in the color variation in the pics!

Back
Top Bottom