Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I have def got stupid offers like that; I remember back in 2008 dude asked me if I would be interested in Metal Gear Solid 4 for a pair of used SB's :lol:

:lol: kids on FB tryin to trade their gaming systems and beats headphones for kicks all the time

just look around the room & type whatever is in their field of vision

"what about this crusty sock, my direct tv remote, a ps3 controller & the nba live with melo on the cover for those ds kickss u got listed bud?"

Last edited:
Man, so the guy I ordered my pair from had his connect send him a bunch of 10-10.5s instead of 13s. So I struck out for myself. Sucks hardcore.

just look around the room & type whatever is in their field of vision

"what about this crusty sock, my direct tv remote, a ps3 controller & the nba live with melo on the cover for those ds kickss u got listed bud?"
hahaha never hurts to ask

Got my flatspot order yesterday too here in cali... Lemme know if they refund u the vat... I would like to do this too

got my white's in from flatspot yesterday. i'ma happy camper. 

I got refunded, just reply to the order confirmation email they got back to me pretty quick.

Black lms are waiting at my spot "under mat"...ups used to require a signature at my current spot, bit about four months ago they started just leaving em somewhere in my front yard if nobodys home..."under mat" "in front of truck" "by side door"...no problems yet (knocks on wood)

If you only knew about some stories.... Let's just say i signed up for UPS MyChoice and request to get all my **** held for pickup

Black lms are waiting at my spot "under mat"...ups used to require a signature at my current spot, bit about four months ago they started just leaving em somewhere in my front yard if nobodys home..."under mat" "in front of truck" "by side door"...no problems yet (knocks on wood)
this is done because they dont want the additional stop on their route the following day. fedex, ups drivers will delivery " sig required" packages to save themselves the headache of filling out a "we were here" door tab. a lot of drivers save the residential deliveries for the end of business because ppl are bound to be home by 3pm. its all good if you're used to delivering packages to a home and you know its safe, but thats not the case for a lot of places. 

ive seen claims for " 1 of 1 " products being "signed " but were not there for the homeowner, dudes lose their jobs because they do stuff like that all the time. just gotta be smart about it

i wouldnt trust that fam... sign up for my choice... you will hate coming home expecting a box under your mat & it just empty space around your door

I work for a shipping company,  a few things to know that might help.

USPS

Pros - much cheaper for retail customers also they provide flat rate boxes (if it fits it ships, which sometimes can come in handy). 

- Small items can ship "First Class" (13 oz or less) which the rates are usually less than $5.  

- Signature Confirmation is very affordable  about $2-3)

Cons - packages can get lost easily,  (sometimes never gets scanned at all)

- tracking # can  be useless, package might ship to the wrong location before making its way to you if even at all.

- can't intercept or do much of anything except wait once its been shipped.

UPS -

Pros - is reliable, has guaranteed services (overnight , 2nd day air, 3rd day air)

- accurate tracking, you can call and intercept packages and make changes for a $11 fee, (but at least you have the option)

Cons - higher cost, not much discount unless you ship a high volume

If something is very important I would def always choose UPS over USPS, 

UPS depending on the size of a company, each has their own preferred (discount) rates.  I wish everyone used UPS, but its understandable ppl want to save money using USPS because of cost.

Last edited:
I had one person recently win an auction n not answer until the next day when they said because of something to do with their credit card needed me to send them 2 separate invoices adding up to the total

Those credit card limit problems. :lol:

I do buy it now immediate payment for all my auctions

I'm not messing with bum buyers who shouldn't be buying

Cons - packages can get lost easily,  (sometimes never gets scanned at all)

- tracking # can  be useless, package might ship to the wrong location before making its way to you if even at all.

-
Ive had NO LESS than 4 packages not get scanned or show delivered to its destination...even though they actually DID!!! F them, I hit them for that $50 insurance plus shipping cost, around $70! THEY PAID ME ON ALL OF THEM...

Last edited:

Ive had NO LESS than 4 packages not get scanned or show delivered to its destination...even though they actually DID!!! F them, I hit them for that $50 insurance plus shipping cost, around $70! THEY PAID ME ON ALL OF THEM...
If you walk the package into a post office, then it should be scanned on the spot.  but most ppl have them pick it up for convenience, or drop it off in the general collection boxes, in which wont be scanned till later in the day usually. 

i had usps tracking show a pair as perishable and discarded. filed the insurance claim and then 10 minutes later it said "business closed will make attempt next business day". they still paid me

so if the package gets delivered but the status doesn't update you can get all the insurance money + shipping?

same here. Whenever I don't put immediate buy it now...its always someone with less than 3 feedback that doesn't pay.

yup I made the mistake of doing non immediate payment on one of the jerseys it was purchased Tuesday night

Me: when do you plan to pay?
X: next Friday when I get paid

:smh:

Last edited:

So you're proud of stealing? Good for you 
eyes.gif

broke boy shenanigans; karma is a B my dude

so if the package gets delivered but the status doesn't update you can get all the insurance money + shipping?
YES...but I believe it is limited to a 60 window. You must have photos of all receipts that you will upload to USPS site for each claim they pertain to! I communicated with all buyers to make sure they were happy with shoes and to please leave positive feedback ASAP. They were basically rookies to the buying process because they could filed a claim saying shoes NEVER delivered and I would NOT of actually had proof they did because of the Lame A%^es at the PO!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom