Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Smh this cat... Only tried on and scratch the paint of himself... Smh...

Wear em and let them do their thing!
looks like my kicks when i used to come home from doing drywall 
laugh.gif

I don't know who handles it in the US either... anyone ?
Don't quote me on this, but I'm going to assume USPS picks it up where they left off? I live in Canada, but whenever I order through a euro site our national mail service usually takes over when it lands. 

Last edited:
I have someone offering $100 + white SBs for my infrared jordan futures. IMO its fair. what do u guys think?

Smh this cat... Only tried on and scratch the paint of himself... Smh...

Wear em and let them do their thing!

Turns out that some people are paying for threm this way, now.
My friend sold his for $500 for both pairs, with all the Paint removed.
Two guys had a a bidding war, and jumped from $300, to 325, 375, 400, 450, then someone offered $500 cash.
AND, he's been receiving requests to do theirs...he's debating it, but some are offering to pay up to $40. per pair, to get it done.
Some people aren't willing to take a chance and mess thier Sneaks up, I guess.

I have someone offering $100 + white SBs for my infrared jordan futures. IMO its fair. what do u guys think?
or sell your futures outright and search for a pair of white ones. by that time they may have dropped and you'll end up with a little more than a 100 in your pocket

or sell your futures outright and search for a pair of white ones. by that time they may have dropped and you'll end up with a little more than a 100 in your pocket
i already have a white pair but im looking to double up. for some reason i cant find anyone to take them off my hands

That lacing is clean @StillIn729  , I've figured it out now. Gotta lace it up all the way, I'm not a fan of Dunks and 1s that show a large portion of the tongue

Just got my black pair today, the back is scuffed already out of the box.....oh well I guess since i'm gonna be rocking these anyways 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom