Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Worked a guy from my local CL from 370 to 320 for a Black size 9 should I cop for that price? or should I wait it out a couple of days for the price to drop considering all the "resale heat" dropping this weekend. would hate to pay over resale price for them like I did for the white 
You can def find a better deal than 320.

Message sellers on eBay. Cop a pair of WTKD as trade bait. They're definitely not going up anytime soon.

But as I told the other dude, I don't mind paying extra if it means I get my pair sooner than later

Dont worry man they even looked fine in the photo you got clowned in. Dudes just love trying to throw around the NTDenim line.

They look great by the way 
nthat.gif

THAT'S CRAZY!

I SUFFER FROM BKTB SYNDROME!

Aka.....Belly Keg Thigh Buster

I'm feeling brave today. I'm going to catch heat for the shirt too lol.

This is office-spec. No tongues hanging out in corporate meetings.

View media item 1024442

Dudes are tripping with te by denim talk apparently only acceptable bottoms are joggers and skin right skinny jeans. They are not bs at all and are what most grown men consider straight leg pants and they're on the skinnier side of that even.don't worry about these diees

Like a 800-1200 is wat I meant lol

Two years? I dunno. I don't see it getting that high personally. But you never know. SB8 were a rare case but they def were an easy grab and they shot up fast. Again that was a whole different beast.

Depends on how quick DS pair dry up. I've been seeing everyone stripping theirs down. Right out of the box.

I'm thinking around 450-500 this time next year. Maybe more tho. Shrugs.

You can def find a better deal than 320.

Message sellers on eBay. Cop a pair of WTKD as trade bait. They're definitely not going up anytime soon.

But as I told the other dude, I don't mind paying extra if it means I get my pair sooner than later
Great idea but i might just bite the bullet cause i can't find much blacks in a 9 and when i hit them with the paypal invoice they want 340+

I'm about to meet up with him now will upload pics when i get back 

corporate meeting with a toddlers tshirt on?  :stoneface:  

Ahahah yep Friday can wear whatever. Monday through thurs i'm in a button up and jeans.

Perks of working in the internet industry in san francisco.

You have people walking around in street attire making 250k. Go figure.

Last edited:
Cool man thanx the only reason I ask is cause of my dbs I remebemered them being like 5-600 then shot up

Just got back from 21 Mercer - they were sold out by the time I got there around 1pm.  They said they had 18 pairs in stock for what it's worth.

U guys are killing me with these syndromes and disorders! Hahaha

I'm Filipino and I'm lucky I don't suffer too much from the Filipino calve syndrome.

I just suffer from the I used to be fat but now I'm smaller but my thighs are still somewhat big so I can wear skinnier jeans but they still really tight syndrome lol

Y'all Knw How To Rub The Paint Off...Paint Thinner ???

Wanna Rub The Swoosh Off My White Pairs...Make It Pop A Lil

Had to say to hell with it and pay above retail. Normally try not to do that but I made an exception for these.

^ I like the idea of taking just the swooshes off. Anyone got pictures? I'll still probably let them fade naturally though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom