Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Had to say to hell with it and pay above retail. Normally try not to do that but I made an exception for these.

^ I like the idea of taking just the swooshes off. Anyone got pictures? I'll still probably let them fade naturally though.
This Person Went w/ The Faded Look ...Not Trying To Do The Same But They Look Aight

Ahahah yep Friday can wear whatever. Monday through thurs i'm in a button up and jeans.

Perks of working in the internet industry in san francisco.

You have people walking around in street attire making 250k. Go figure.

The jealously of your work attire that rages through me right now

Best I get is polo and khakis on Fridays :lol:

U guys are killing me with these syndromes and disorders! Hahaha

I'm Filipino and I'm lucky I don't suffer too much from the Filipino calve syndrome.

I just suffer from the I used to be fat but now I'm smaller but my thighs are still somewhat big so I can wear skinnier jeans but they still really tight syndrome lol
Don't be ashamed fellow asian. That's where all your punching power comes from if you ever need to ko anyone lol I.E. Mexicutioner

Ahahah yep Friday can wear whatever. Monday through thurs i'm in a button up and jeans.

Perks of working in the internet industry in san francisco.

You have people walking around in street attire making 250k. Go figure.

The jealously of your work attire that rages through me right now

Best I get is polo and khakis on Fridays :lol:

im in jeans, polo/button-up & jordans daily at wk
fridays t-shirt & jeans, jordans

Don't be ashamed fellow asian. That's where all your punching power comes from if you ever need to ko anyone lol I.E. Mexicutioner

Lol i was blessed with fast typing asian hands for white collar work. Not brick hands meant for sledge hammering things. Haha

Last edited:
U guys are killing me with these syndromes and disorders! Hahaha

I'm Filipino and I'm lucky I don't suffer too much from the Filipino calve syndrome.

I just suffer from the I used to be fat but now I'm smaller but my thighs are still somewhat big so I can wear skinnier jeans but they still really tight syndrome lol

Me.

My name is Gerald and I also suffer from FCS or Filipino Calf Syndrome.

My black pair jus came in one if them kinda wrinkley lookin but u can tell it's good leather better than my royals now jus waitin on my white pair [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Hahaha! Only thing Filipino I got was the Damn flat and wide feet! Haha

On topic though... I'm wondering how the next aj sb is going to look... 1st 2 were great.

View media item 1024807
Just got mine in from NDC. Originally I was disappointed I didn't get the black pair but after having the white pair in my hand I'm actually a lot happier with these. Nice simple look which you can wear with almost anything. I don't have much all white shoes either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom