Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Word I will say I do like the lows better tho, but at 2000-4000 pairs it wasn't easy to find

at the time for retail.

If you weren't into the SB craze in the early 2000s, you wouldn't understand the hype behind the Tiff Hi's. It's nostalgia.
First pair of SB's I had where loden's as a consolation prize to flash's and wheat's. I prefer low's now though at my old age so wasn't feelin those tiff highs just me tho.

Word I will say I do like the lows better tho, but at 2000-4000 pairs it wasn't easy to find

at the time for retail.

I'm trying to convince my son to trade his High Tiff's for a pair of LM's, but he's not having it.  I have a feeling that by the time he can fit into the Tiff's, he'd rather sell them, and I think the LM's will be worth more (like others have stated) by then (untouched).

These LM's mean more to me than him though.  At only 12, the only way he knows lance mountain is from what I've told him and watching Animal Chin w/ him.  

I was only able to score the white pair and have yet to put them on.  Do I double up, or go for a black pair?

I've also been messing around with lace lock ideas for these as well.

People really don't know that much about skating :lol: If you skate daily for a week, they would probably end up looking like that. Especially since I'm willing to bet Nike didn't use reinforced material in the toecap

Haha exactly. I don't see these lasting a long time at all but they skate really well. I'll probably get a month out of them at most

jeez i might HAVE to dbl NOW with all these people runing pairs
mean.gif
Exactly what I'm saying. Or at least complete the set.

If you weren't into the SB craze in the early 2000s, you wouldn't understand the hype behind the Tiff Hi's. It's nostalgia.

plenty of people bought the tiff his and it had nothing to do with nostalgia because they didn't even want sbs back in the day. hype trumps all.

plenty of people bought the tiff his and it had nothing to do with nostalgia because they didn't even want sbs back in the day. hype trumps all.
I'm sure alot of resellers bought due to the price tag of the lows too, but def no where near production #'s

Nothing to do with nostalgia? I don't know about all that.
i hear what youre saying

but as a low tiff owner myself, i didnt feel the urge to cop the highs. 

i think the newer "sneaker head" generation were more hype for the release, imo 

Definitely. I'm not saying hype didn't play a major factor in it. But it was also a combination of the nostalgia and the lows being hard to obtain nowadays.

I owned both tiff hi and low and can honestly say they're not all that. Lows over highs but lances all day over both.
I got several pairs of better shoes for those tiffs.

Definitely. I'm not saying hype didn't play a major factor in it. But it was also a combination of the nostalgia and the lows being hard to obtain nowadays.

i get what you're saying about the nostalgia part, i'm sure people copped because of this too. not trying to totally discount that but i have lows too and i could have done without the his but they're nice to have.

lms quality wise is a better shoe than the tiffs his though, imo.

Last edited:
i get what you're saying about the nostalgia part, i'm sure people copped because of this too. not trying to totally discount that but i have lows too and i could have done without the his but they're nice to have.

lms quality wise is a better shoe than the tiffs his though, imo.
LMs **** on tiffs quality wise. No questions. LMs are one of the best releases in years and I stand by that statement. People are gonna be mad they slept, didn't pay resell, or kept them as is because even a year from now, these are going to be nearly impossible to come by IMO.

LMs **** on tiffs quality wise. No questions. LMs are one of the best releases in years and I stand by that statement. People are gonna be mad they slept, didn't pay resell, or kept them as is because even a year from now, these are going to be nearly impossible to come by IMO.
Agreed and looking for a Black LM size 10.5 that Ill let wear naturally. Everywhere I have wore my white pair(forced distress) peeps have sweated them mutually! I would even consider buying a third pair when and if they are restocked! Flat out GREAT shoe.

View media item 1032935
I'm really digging this grunge dingy look. I like vintage and I don't want my pair to be just another B/Red 1. What I love about these shoes is the uniqueness everyone can do with these to fit them. Some will leave em untouched, many will customize, and few will strip them completely. But it's all up to the owner.

I'm really digging this grunge dingy look. I like vintage and I don't want my pair to be just another B/Red 1. What I love about these shoes is the uniqueness everyone can do with these to fit them. Some will leave em untouched, many will customize, and few will strip them completely. But it's all up to the owner.
I'm with you on this 100%. Super cool seeing everyone's designs and how much they love them.

Shouts to anyone who strips the paint, designs them, etc. They're your shoes to do whatever you want with them. Personally, I'm just going to rock my extra black pair and see how they wear. Super glad I completed the set, but the black pair was by far my priority. One of the best releases of the year by far.

agree 100% on quality

don't have the lows for comparision

but the highs are very plasticky - i didn't realize how bad the quailty was until i got the SOMPS/YOTH/LMs and realized what good quality actually means

for any big footers

there is a size 14 in the whites just sitting there on the bay at a good price

auction ending in less than 5 min

Shouts to anyone who strips the paint, designs them, etc. They're your shoes to do whatever you want with them. Personally, I'm just going to rock my extra black pair and see how they wear. Super glad I completed the set, but the black pair was by far my priority. One of the best releases of the year by far.
I agree with this release.  I'm so glad I was able to get a pair...I only wanted the white pair on RD, but ever since I was able to place the order, I feel it's just not complete without the black pair.  I'm sure I'm not the only one, so now I'm on the hunt. 

Back
Top Bottom