Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just got my pair.
Props for skating them..  

But d*mn .. did you eat these??  

They came out in march and already look like this.. 

My cousin was aking the first Aj x Sb's  for his b day.. ( he skates)

I much rather buy him 2 other Sb's for the same price i would have paid for the stacyk's pfff 

I'm pretty sure those will last a bit longer

View media item 1032719 love these. Top 5 out of my 20 or so pairs of Is

Same here don't have 20 pairs of 1s but out of my 40+ sb's it's up there. Wanna keep em just as they came for a long time. Really glad I doubled up on black and still scored the white.

If they didn't go together I'd almost want to sell my white pair just to get a third black, I think the white ones aren't all that they're nice just not as nice to me

And I somehow avoided customs on one set through dhl from the uk, unless the post forwarder included it in their fees.. I would've been at 220 a pair if slam city refunded the vat but since they didn't I'm at 230 per

Last edited:
White looks way better. Especially with gradual wear.

Blacks just look like the same ol jordan ones with sharpie over the red and blue.

People really don't know that much about skating
laugh.gif
If you skate daily for a week, they would probably end up looking like that. Especially since I'm willing to bet Nike didn't use reinforced material in the toecap

I've seen estimates of 30k diamonds and 25k for each pair of these. Add all the Jordan heads that hopped on these, so there will be less pairs available also the fact that most of these will be ruined or stripped of the paint and you get a more rare shoe down the line

Also diamond highs are of average quality at best

If you weren't into the SB craze in the early 2000s, you wouldn't understand the hype behind the Tiff Hi's. It's nostalgia.

Back
Top Bottom