Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Kinda shocked these haven't been posted in the classified section, seems like those who bought really wanted to keep'em. So that's good.

Go on a foot diet
ohwell.gif
Go on a foot diet
ohwell.gif
The thing I hate about 1s and my feet. Go TTS and they are perfect length wise but tight as hell width wise, even with a re-lace. Go .5 size up and they are good width wise but fit long as hell in the toe box and crease like crazy as well as look like clown shoes. Can't win either way smh
go half size up and wear a force field you will be good to go!!

I'm with u man. i saw this sneaker and it was love at first sight. ended up getting 5 pairs (3 black, 2 white) for an average of 235 each. with a rare sneaker like this that most people bought to beat on, it'll be tough finding any nds or even ds pairs in a year or 2 so i figured it's better to be safe than sorry. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyones look like 3, 6, 9 months etc. some of the customs are cool but im more interested in seeing what these look like after normal wear. congrats to everyone who copped keep the pics coming as the paint gradually wears away
glasses.gif
This was pretty much my exact line of thought going in. Well done $235 avg. is good work. 

im waiting on the random restock to double up on the white, but im definitely in love with these.

View media item 1036872
Also at about 232 per pair, all from the UK, somehow avoided customs, wouldve been about 215 per if shipping had been reasonable from the postal forwarder and slam city wasnt so stingy with the VAT fees. I would report it like someone mentioned but honestly 33 bucks isnt worth possibly losing a place to cop online.

Last edited:
im waiting on the random restock to double up on the white, but im definitely in love with these.

View media item 1036872
Also at about 232 per pair, all from the UK, somehow avoided customs, wouldve been about 215 per if shipping had been reasonable from the postal forwarder and slam city wasnt so stingy with the VAT fees. I would report it like someone mentioned but honestly 33 bucks isnt worth possibly losing a place to cop online.

i hate you cuz thats my sz :frown:

Man i never have any luck with limited Jordan drops, somehow its the opposite for anything sb related, only thing i struck out on that i tried for was tiffs, even that i had a sz 11.5 cancelled on me from spot cause they oversold. Im surprised i even got these i got two other orders cancelled on them as well as another on WTKD

did you actually try on the 11.5 cause im usually a 13 but the reduced padding ont he insole vs sb allowed me to do a 12 and they fit perfect. I was even looking for the size swap before i got them, but now im good.

Last edited:
to anybody that purchased internationally- did any of the shops remove VAT for you? US Customers are not supposed to be charged VAT

Last edited:
to anybody that purchased internationally- did any of the shops remove VAT for you? US Customers are not supposed to be charged VAT

most did, some smaller places like Slamcity did not and were pretty adamant saying F U pretty much. Places like END, flatspot, SNS etc didnt. Decimal didnt for me cause i had them shipped within the UK and forwarded to me so i didnt even ask.

Man i never have any luck with limited Jordan drops, somehow its the opposite for anything sb related, only thing i struck out on that i tried for was tiffs, even that i had a sz 11.5 cancelled on me from spot cause they oversold. Im surprised i even got these i got two other orders cancelled on them as well as another on WTKD

did you actually try on the 11.5 cause im usually a 13 but the reduced padding ont he insole vs sb allowed me to do a 12 and they fit perfect. I was even looking for the size swap before i got them, but now im good.

nope i havent even unlaced them .....finding a sz swap is harder than i thought it would be (even had a NT'er IN MY AREA who JUST wanted to sell but wouldnt sz swap :rolleyes even after offering cash on top) my b-day/4th of july is around the corner so i might just rock em.

Last edited:
Are you dudes sure that the whites were more limited than black?

I see a lot more whites on the resell market.

Still looking for 10's, but it's hard to find anyone to swap with locally.

I wish I could help fam... I actually had a 10 but that has been locked in for a size swap with @sclusive kickz (pretty cool dude btw) to complete my 1st set

Hope you find them soon... I definitely will suggest going beyond "local" for size swap... here's how we did our transaction, ended up paying PP fees/shipping but it all translated into a very smooth transaction.

Should have them tomorrow :pimp:

Would it make sense to have him pay an invoice and I'll add tracking, then have him send me an invoice same amount and I'll pay then he adds tracking sorry if confusing :tongue:

Last edited:

View media item 1036872

I was worried about custom fees since my black pair was coming from Spain, but none. In fact, I've ordered shoes from EU before and have never been charged customs. Luck I guess?

Last edited:
Are you dudes sure that the whites were more limited than black?

I see a lot more whites on the resell market.

I just think the market is speaking on which is the more desirable shoe. I'm sure many that picked up the pack are selling the white to make up some of the cash they spent on the black which theyre keeping.

There were shops that had more white allocated than black and vice versa but i don't think any 1 was more limited than the other.

I was worried about custom fees since my black pair was coming from Spain, but none. In fact, I've ordered shoes from EU before and have never been charged customs. As far as VAT goes, I did get charged and have not asked for a refund. UK shops usually refund/remove VAT as common practice, but I've never ordered from Spain before. Perhaps I should at least ask ...

I would try if you had it shipped direct to a US address. dont know for sure though, i even sent decimal an email even though they shipped to a uk address, it doesnt hurt to ask.

^^ Thank you! I ended up editing my post because I checked back and I'm not certain if I was actually charged VAT or not ...

Do all EU countries charge VAT? For some reason I thought it was a UK only thing. Can anyone else confirm?

Back
Top Bottom