Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I was worried about custom fees since my black pair was coming from Spain, but none. In fact, I've ordered shoes from EU before and have never been charged customs. Luck I guess?

Only get hit with customs if the shoe not including shipping is over 220 USD

Im not big into white sneakers (i own 2 other white pairs of sneakers total) but i think im starting to favor the white over black

any good force fields yall recommend? 
i wear the force fields from footlocker/footaction/champs i believe the brand is "Mint". just open the box before you buy and try them on with your shoe. depending on the shoes sometimes i wear a medium force field and sometimes a large. im a size 11.5/12. in my Kd's i wear a size medium and with 1s i wear medium but jordan 3s and 4s i wear large.  Anyone else wear 2 different sizes pending the shoe?  Also force fields r stolen a lot so thats another reason to open the box before you buy to make sure they are actually in there LOL

Only get hit with customs if the shoe not including shipping is over 220 USD

It's a little more complicated than that, but that's the general rule, depending on what shop you're ordering from they may play fast and loose with the laws and undervalue the package/mark it as a gift to help avoid people getting hit with customs. But all it takes is one customs agent to investigate a little and they're facing a stiff fine.

Was away the weekend these came out. Used an add to cart service for both but only was able to snag the black pair. Just grabbed a white pair for 250 to complete my set. All in right around 480 for both pair

Today I finally found a pair of my size 10 (white) locally on Craigslist where the listing had them described as Lance Mountain 1s with no mention of Jordan so it took some bit of effort to find them after seeing very few pairs listed at all and none in either black or white in size 10 listed as Jordan SB. I paid 260 which I feel pretty decent about after catching up in this thread, 250-260 seems to be the low end at the moment and as has been said pairs of these will continue to become more scarce. Onto find the black pair for a similar price if I can.

Grab the white pair for $280....da thirst got the best of me :smh:

Time to chill, pack completed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could help fam... I actually had a 10 but that has been locked in for a size swap with sclusive kickz sclusive kickz (pretty cool dude btw) to complete my 1st set

Hope you find them soon... I definitely will suggest going beyond "local" for size swap... here's how we did our transaction, ended up paying PP fees/shipping but it all translated into a very smooth transaction.

Should have them tomorrow :pimp:

dudes like @locobans are why NT is what it is and one of the reasons I've been around here for almost 15 years. (btw, pretty swell guy yourself!)

In all seriousness though, everything was as smooth and painless as possible. It's definitely a great method for those who can't trade locally, not to mention, paypal's fees sure as hell beat reseller markups!

dudes like @locobans are why NT is what it is and one of the reasons I've been around here for almost 15 years. (btw, pretty swell guy yourself!)

In all seriousness though, everything was as smooth and painless as possible. It's definitely a great method for those who can't trade locally, not to mention, paypal's fees sure as hell beat reseller markups!
Why don't you guys refund each other's payment so you avoid fees altogether?

more than the process though, you have to get lucky that you are dealing with a legit person which could get tricky.

Has anybody seen replicas in these? I didn't think there were any, but I found them on one website. IM NOT LOOKING TO BUY REPLICAS! Before I drop 300 bux, I wanted to know what are the chances of getting scammed by replicas/fakes that are suppose to be authentic. Sorry for making this so long guys.

Back
Top Bottom