Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

my White LM is pretty worn out, haven't use my Black LM and planning to use it on our Local Country Sneaker Con probably by September.

My red/blue laces are a few inches shorter than the black laces that came on the shoe. Is that just stretching or a mistake? Very strange.

Had an awkward moment today wearing my NA Royals: I was waiting for my friend at Forever 21 to finish her weekend shopping and this guy who was waiting for his gf wore the white SBs that were acetoned to Bred and Royals. He repeatedly looked at his shoes and then at my shoes for about 5 mins. He eventually had this defeated/disgusted look on his face and never said a word to me. His shoes looked fresh, aint nothing wrong with it, but I guess it's the fact that people are beginning to realize these aren't meant to be mismatched Bred & Royals and when confronted with the real thing, some people have an epiphany.

I love the idea of customization behind this shoe but I'd like to see some more originality than just rubbing the paint off to the bred/royal colorway.
Dude had on these in black and I had on breds.. He just looked and then walked away.

It's starting to set in for a lot of people man.
Trolling
mean.gif

What grown man is worried about what another man is spending his money on?

I thought the point of being a sneakerhead was to buy and rock what you like, not buying to get approval from your peers.

Sounds like teenage problems to me
tongue.gif

I did have an epiphany though,  The leather on the LM should be the standard for all Jordan1 OGs.

Edit: nevermind got my answer through the magical search button :smokin

Finally got my LMs in. These are not first Jordans so I have a question, is it normal to see glue between the leather and sole? I thought they would be less visible and was wondering if it's poor quality control or normal. I've only had roshes and air vorxtex before this and you never saw the glue at the edges. Thanks.

Last edited:
Had an awkward moment today wearing my NA Royals: I was waiting for my friend at Forever 21 to finish her weekend shopping and this guy who was waiting for his gf wore the white SBs that were acetoned to Bred and Royals. He repeatedly looked at his shoes and then at my shoes for about 5 mins. He eventually had this defeated/disgusted look on his face and never said a word to me. His shoes looked fresh, aint nothing wrong with it, but I guess it's the fact that people are beginning to realize these aren't meant to be mismatched Bred & Royals and when confronted with the real thing, some people have an epiphany.

I love the idea of customization behind this shoe but I'd like to see some more originality than just rubbing the paint off to the bred/royal colorway.

Dude had on these in black and I had on breds.. He just looked and then walked away.

:rofl:

Clean off. He was being mad loud too and showing off with his boys then he saw me in breds... And things got quiet and he had that face.. That face... Everyone knows the face
ad-charliebrown.gif

Wore my whites a handful of times..no paint chipping at all. 

PLan on keeping em that way too, the white is just too dope.

I thought the point of being a sneakerhead was to buy and rock what you like, not buying to get approval from your peers.

Not if you can't cop for that resell.

You settle for the next best thing. These joints.. Half a royal half a bred.

We got a lot of settlers out here.. Starting to look like the oregon trail.

I don't really think that people purchased in order to have half a better qualoity bred/royal set lol....when comparing the 2013 AJ1s and LMs, you're talking about two completely different shoes...at least I hope they didn't cop for that reason lol

I don't really think that people purchased in order to have half a better qualoity bred/royal set lol....when comparing the 2013 AJ1s and LMs, you're talking about two completely different shoes...at least I hope they didn't cop for that reason lol
You hope that it's not but you know deep down that it's true 
laugh.gif

Not if you can't cop for that resell.

You settle for the next best thing. These joints.. Half a royal half a bred.

We got a lot of settlers out here.. Starting to look like the oregon trail.

:stoneface:

It must have really filled your heart with joy knowing you hurt that kid's feelings with your awesome "breds." that is what it is all about....stuntin. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:

If these were a color different than the Bred and Royal colorways there wouldn't be nearly as much hype and as many dudes immediately acetoning these 
sick.gif
Im even guilty of tone'n em to force bring out the Bred/Royal colors...wsnt thrilled with the results, sold em and bought a fresh pair! but Im still cool with those who customize! fyi...got Breds n Royals anyhow but Love the LMs likewise

If these were a color different than the Bred and Royal colorways there wouldn't be nearly as much hype and as many dudes immediately acetoning these 
sick.gif
Im even guilty of tone'n em to force bring out the Bred/Royal colors...wsnt thrilled with the results, sold em and bought a fresh pair! but Im still cool with those who customize! fyi...got Breds n Royals anyhow but Love the LMs likewise
Man I get pissed when I'm on eBay and see a decent price; look at the pics and someone ****** them up using that **** 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Like if we're being honest, I've owned both LMS and Breds/Royals and the LMs blow te NA 1s out of the park in terms of quality and comfort (and y'all know I could really care less about quality). But in my eyes I bought all of them for their own reason. Like for the people that have one or the other, you're not really missing much lol...I don't think they're that hurt over it.

Back
Top Bottom