Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Like if we're being honest, I've owned both LMS and Breds/Royals and the LMs blow te NA 1s out of the park in terms of quality and comfort (and y'all know I could really care less about quality). But in my eyes I bought all of them for their own reason. Like for the people that have one or the other, you're not really missing much lol...I don't think they're that hurt over it.
Especially in the COMFORT dept...easily one of my favorite AJ1 in that regard!

Last edited:
Not trying to brag or anything... if you know me you know I ain't about that life....but I have 2 Royals and a pair of Breds and I bought these because I like the look and the concept they're still DS but soon they will be worn.

P.S: One royal for $270 on RD overseas and Breds straight resell 1st week after RD $350 it is what it is though :smokin other retail on restock #cookin :nerd:

Last edited:
Not trying to brag or anything... if you know me you know I ain't about that life....but I have 2 Royals and a pair of Breds and I bought these because I like the look and the concept they're still DS but soon they will be worn.

P.S: One royal for $270 on RD overseas and Breds straight resell 1st week after RD $350 it is what it is though :smokin other retail on restock #cookin :nerd:

having blk/red--shadow--blk toe x2 with one of those sets worn i can tell the night & day difference between the 2 (lm's & na)

having blk/red--shadow--blk toe x2 with one of those sets worn i can tell the night & day difference between the 2 (lm's & na)

You know I still haven't worn my LM's but by touching the leather I can tell is different than NA's for sure... and the extra padding too.

Those Dank designs are fire... I don't have that skill set and prefer to let mines age by normal wear.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Yours are pretty cool too :wink: repped

You know I still haven't worn my LM's but by touching the leather I can tell is different than NA's for sure... and the extra padding too.

Those Dank designs are fire... I don't have that skill set and prefer to let mines age by normal wear.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Yours are pretty cool too :wink: repped

yeah thats what i meant i have the lm set but havent worn them (trading my 11.5 white for a 1/2 sz bigger & trying to find my sz in the blk to swap for the 10.5 i have) but can tell just off touch which is better quality

Last edited:
Does this box look fake to you? I noticed in unboxing videos that the sticker on the box usually has a tag with MSRP but mine is missing that. 

Just got this Captain America shirt to match.Changing color shoes why not get a changing color shirt. I wore mine yesterday with my Black LM's and it's a pretty dope shirt. I brought both colors of the shirt but the other shirt looks white on the website but is actually gray but I'll still wear it with my white LM's. Here's the website http://www.delsol.com/marvel/mens-tees.html

Does this box look fake to you? I noticed in unboxing videos that the sticker on the box usually has a tag with MSRP but mine is missing that. 
Does the upc code on box match the inside tag on the tongue of shoe?

Last edited:

Does the upc code on box match the inside tag on the tongue of shoe?
Just checked, yup they match up so I guess I'm good. Thanks bud 
smile.gif

anybody receive or pick up a pair that had the wrong label on them?  a label with the white sytle code for the black pair and vice versa?

Correct, all of my stuff from SNS looks bootleg, the box that is.
:lol:

Most shops took off the MSRP tag anyway because they upcharged

Tru...I paid $20 over retail on my 1st pair from Undefeated!

they taking off the tag like ppl don't know what the original price is supposed to be :lol:
you could still see the tiny little rips though when they do that, which you cant see on international pairs.

laugh.gif

they taking off the tag like ppl don't know what the original price is supposed to be
laugh.gif

you could still see the tiny little rips though when they do that, which you cant see on international pairs.
U r correct as this is how my first pair box looked that I sold....

Back
Top Bottom