Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

im interested in doing a local size swap except the box for his pair are DAMAGED from shipping! Should I take the L and do the swap and get a beat box or ask him to add cash to even it out? thanks

You might be doing that size swap with me. I think we may have met at Atlas during the first AJ1SB release with my buddy. We were in front of you and you asked my boy to help you double up, but he was salty from the girls who took the last two pairs in his size.

You might be doing that size swap with me. I think we may have met at Atlas during the first AJ1SB release with my buddy. We were in front of you and you asked my boy to help you double up, but he was salty from the girls who took the last two pairs in his size.

Too funny :D

At this point it looks like a no-go. He hasn't responded to me since this afternoon :/

Last edited:

Trolling
mean.gif

What grown man is worried about what another man is spending his money on?

I thought the point of being a sneakerhead was to buy and rock what you like, not buying to get approval from your peers.

Sounds like teenage problems to me
tongue.gif

I did have an epiphany though,  The leather on the LM should be the standard for all Jordan1 OGs.
1. Peacock theory in Sociology. Male peacocks have dope tail feathers to showoff to other males and attract female peacocks. Alpha male theory in human sexuality. We are wired to dress and look to attract opposite sex in public - that’s how we reproduce and survive as a species – sometimes we are threatened by another male..this is alpha male syndrome (we want to be the sole provider with no competition, do you want another guy on ya girl?). If you’re married, reminisce how you dressed for your first date. I know you looked fresh.

2. Sneakerheads/sneaker culture is derived from fashion. The basis of fashion is a statement of one’s sexuality whether its masculine or feminine. I’ve never met a real sneakerhead who can’t dress. Sneakers are huge in mainstream rap, (23 by Wiz & Cyrus??) and when we are exposed to “who has the most, best, biggest, most expensive and how that leads to women/men” in popular music, we tend either conform or deviate. But here’s the catch..when you’re 30 deep in line or one of the thousands waiting for 8 AM EST to spend over 150 on shoes, you’re conforming.

That college tuition paid off son.
pimp.gif

Now back to the topic.

Trolling
mean.gif

What grown man is worried about what another man is spending his money on?

I thought the point of being a sneakerhead was to buy and rock what you like, not buying to get approval from your peers.

Sounds like teenage problems to me
tongue.gif

I did have an epiphany though,  The leather on the LM should be the standard for all Jordan1 OGs.
1. Peacock theory in Sociology. Male peacocks have dope tail feathers to showoff to other males and attract female peacocks. Alpha male theory in human sexuality. We are wired to dress and look to attract opposite sex in public - that’s how we reproduce and survive as a species – sometimes we are threatened by another male..this is alpha male syndrome (we want to be the sole provider with no competition, do you want another guy on ya girl?). If you’re married, reminisce how you dressed for your first date. I know you looked fresh.

2. Sneakerheads/sneaker culture is derived from fashion. The basis of fashion is a statement of one’s sexuality whether its masculine or feminine. I’ve never met a real sneakerhead who can’t dress. Sneakers are huge in mainstream rap, (23 by Wiz & Cyrus??) and when we are exposed to “who has the most, best, biggest, most expensive and how that leads to women/men” in popular music, we tend either conform or deviate. But here’s the catch..when you’re 30 deep in line or one of the thousands waiting for 8 AM EST to spend over 150 on shoes, you’re conforming.

pimp.gif

Now back to the topic.
Lol

pimp.gif

Now back to the topic.
i think you need a different measure of your tuition being paid off

Awesome skate session video of the Black/White Lance Mountains and at the end you can see how beautifully distressed it gets  If this has been posted before, my bad!

Found a size 11 locally for $225. Problem is I need a size 12 should I just get it and try to swap? Haven't seen too many people asking for swaps.

Found a size 11 locally for $225. Problem is I need a size 12 should I just get it and try to swap? Haven't seen too many people asking for swaps.
If you're already going through the headache of trying to cop YOUR size, why add another headache in trying to find a swap. Time wasted IMO

If you're already going through the headache of trying to cop YOUR size, why add another headache in trying to find a swap. Time wasted IMO

To me not really. Worst case I can sell these for the price of what it will cost to get my size if I can't find a swap. Save a few bucks. Plus the guy only lived 5 min from my house.

Offered the dude who didn't know what a paypal invoice was $265 shipped invoiced.

Plase pray with me fellow NTer's

Offered the dude who didn't know what a paypal invoice was $265 shipped invoiced.

Plase pray with me fellow NTer's
Lucky he even agreed to proceed forth. I hate sellers who say they "only sell on eBay" when offered a PayPal invoice. I'm like, doesn't eBay own PayPal? I'm saving you and I money. 

Lucky he even agreed to proceed forth. I hate sellers who say they "only sell on eBay" when offered a PayPal invoice. I'm like, doesn't eBay own PayPal? I'm saving you and I money. 
I honestly think he's just new to selling online and didn't know how it all works. 

...I may have told him eBay takes 20% 
laugh.gif

Side note, but damn that didn't take long:

Last edited:

that's a ****** move if you knew it's only 10%.
I honestly don't know what the real percent is (I've heard 10, 12, etc), but I told him "10-20%". If he doesn't wanna do his own research that's on him.

A real ****** move is selling a $150 sneaker for $400. Can't blame me for not wanting to have to choose between shoes and textbooks

the art of negotiation..
Exactly. It's all in the game...

Last edited:

I honestly don't know what the real percent is (I've heard 10, 12, etc), but I told him "10-20%". If he doesn't wanna do his own research that's on him.

A real ****** move is selling a $150 sneaker for $400. Can't blame me for not wanting to have to choose between shoes and textbooks

i take that back.

textbook prices are the bigger crime.

Not when the shoe is valued at $400

Back
Top Bottom