Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Im thinking about scraping the swooshes up a little bit to show a little contrast then leave the rest to break in naturally. Not sure yet thought.

No I actually used the Supreme keychain knife to scrape them off. I love the look, I know people think it's dumb.
Cool. It's all good man..do what you want with your shoes..doesn't matter if people think it's dumb. They're not the ones wearing them 
roll.gif

Im thinking about scraping the swooshes up a little bit to show a little contrast then leave the rest to break in naturally. Not sure yet thought.
That's what I did at first. if you like it then do it. Go look at my IG DanVSMan to see if you like how mine came out at first. All personal opinion.

Cool. It's all good man..do what you want with your shoes..doesn't matter if people think it's dumb. They're not the ones wearing them 
roll.gif
Yeah, I agree completely, and I appreciate that. 

Yup. It's in reference to the tongue tags on the AJ1 Royal or AJ1 black/red vs. the Nike SB tongue tag found on the LM's.

I figured it was in reference to some older releases being Jordan branded like the dmp pack 1s. Honestly I kept asking myself wtf is NA and as I was typing that post I realized what It was referring to and then it made sense but I still wanted to confirm

Here's what mine look like after some "natural" wear. i used the quotes cuz i definitely wear these rougher than any other sneaker. sometimes while sitting at work i'll just kick my one sneaker with the other like a sped. or if im sitting outside on a ledge or something i'll kick my heels into the stone. i think the majority of the wear has been from biking tho. really like whats happening on the inside of the black/red pair. View media item 1057381View media item 1057382

Psychology?
Here's what mine look like after some "natural" wear. i used the quotes cuz i definitely wear these rougher than any other sneaker. sometimes while sitting at work i'll just kick my one sneaker with the other like a sped. or if im sitting outside on a ledge or something i'll kick my heels into the stone. i think the majority of the wear has been from biking tho. really like whats happening on the inside of the black/red pair.

Natural wear looks great on the LM's. Especially the black. :smokin

Do you guys think its worth it to get a pair like this?

For me Id wear them to skate but I'm just not sure I like me like this..

They'd have to sell them very cheap for me to consider getting a pair that had that much of the top coat rubbed off. Even if it hasn't been worn, I think it looks terrible like that.

How much?  For me, the whites look best with creasing but with intact "paint".  The black ones look amazing with normal wear. 

EDIT: totally agree with the guys above. get them CHEAP CHEAP and beat them, or pass altogether.

Last edited:
Has anybody seen a pair of the white with only the blue and red parts with the paint removed?  I'm interested to see what that looks like and am surprised i haven't seen that yet. Any pictures would be awesome.

I actually like that. if they came painted that way, people would be all over it. Not sure id wanna pay that much for used kicks tho. good luck

yea, the whole conccept of the shoes are gone.  def would not pay over retail or even close to it.

...which is to wear anyway or make them into anything you like

that said tho, id much rather make my own creation. already had some motorcycle ideas, but cant get dang shoe in my size. oh well.

Last edited:
Here's what mine look like after some "natural" wear. i used the quotes cuz i definitely wear these rougher than any other sneaker. sometimes while sitting at work i'll just kick my one sneaker with the other like a sped. or if im sitting outside on a ledge or something i'll kick my heels into the stone. i think the majority of the wear has been from biking tho. really like whats happening on the inside of the black/red pair. View media item 1057381View media item 1057382

View media item 1057398

View media item 1057399

View media item 1057400

dont buy those fam

Back
Top Bottom