Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

DUh?? really- people are buying these based on red and royal c/way?? U think??

No **** sherlock- they are a consolation prize for lamo's who missed them.

Plenty of non-hyped shoes around- lookung around doesn't help.

I would just prefer a lefta nd right shoe that had the same c/way.

For real homie- be honest- if I walked into your home with a different colour shoe on each foot- you'd be asking me where my red nose at.

Clown

lolz

they are not 'Bred' and 'Royal'- they are a hyped up gimmicky pair of odd shoes.

Honestly- anyone here seriously take these over a straight pair of Black/red or royal J1's???

Anyone here buy the swagger terminators?? thought not.
I know I'm late on this, but after reading these two comments, I felt inclined to comment.

When I heard about the idea and saw the final product, I personally didn't think there was anything gimmicky about it, besides the fact that it's not just a plain shoe. Lance Mountain had an idea that represented the way Air Jordans and the skate world have meshed from years ago and nailed it, in my opinion. Yeah, the Swagger Terminators were different colored shoes, but that's like comparing a DeLorean and a Lambo just because they have lift-up doors. Lastly, I don't know about anyone else, but the reason I got these was because I'm a huge Nike SB Dunk and Air Jordan 1 fan, not to mention a fan of skating, and I thought these kicks were dope. Actually, I imagine that was the case with a lot of people. Long story short, just because you have a narrow, negative view on something doesn't mean everyone else does too, and it would be best to keep an open mind. Peace.

Choose breds or royals. Who cares. LMs are nice and I don't care what the clown says. Let's continue. What did u use to customize these bro. Simply amazing.

I know I'm late on this, but after reading these two comments, I felt inclined to comment.

When I heard about the idea and saw the final product, I personally didn't think there was anything gimmicky about it, besides the fact that it's not just a plain shoe. Lance Mountain had an idea that represented the way Air Jordans and the skate world have meshed from years ago and nailed it, in my opinion. Yeah, the Swagger Terminators were different colored shoes, but that's like comparing a DeLorean and a Lambo just because they have lift-up doors. Lastly, I don't know about anyone else, but the reason I got these was because I'm a huge Nike SB Dunk and Air Jordan 1 fan, not to mention a fan of skating, and I thought these kicks were dope. Actually, I imagine that was the case with a lot of people. Long story short, just because you have a narrow, negative view on something doesn't mean everyone else does too, and it would be best to keep an open mind. Peace.

No shots, but are you that dude who does the YouTube videos of all the fake kicks from taobao

thatuncutraw thatuncutraw

Last edited:
Watching an auction on a pair and want to get your guys opinion on whether they're legit from the pics. He has no receipt, says they were from a local skateshop where the owner is his friend and owed him so this was the form of payment. Guy has great feedback on the bay but we kno that doesnt mean much.
THERE ARE NO FAKE Jordan1 SB's  !!!

It's not worth their time and money to fake these.

What are they going to do it with ? Crappy Leather  and just spray them with a spray can?

They won't do a fake of these, they arent worth that much.

lolz
roll.gif

I aint saying he a grave digger

images

ps- awesome website bro- and youtube clips

Yea Im a painter and I always use acetone to clean up any over spray and what not. Just soak up a white rag in acetone and wipe accordingly. I still can take it all off completely but I wanted the "scuff" look. I aimed for all the spots that would actually get worn down if they were to get scuffed and left the rest. Giving directional swipes at the paint adds to the "scuff" effect.  Thanks everyone View media item 1089096
Tempted to do this!!! Nothing but respect brother.

Yea Im a painter and I always use acetone to clean up any over spray and what not. Just soak up a white rag in acetone and wipe accordingly. I still can take it all off completely but I wanted the "scuff" look. I aimed for all the spots that would actually get worn down if they were to get scuffed and left the rest. Giving directional swipes at the paint adds to the "scuff" effect.  Thanks everyone 8) View media item 1089096

closet to the og ndc pic that got me

What are they going to do it with ? Crappy Leather  and just spray them with a spray can?

Im 99.9% with you...BUT? 
indifferent.gif

Naw, I definitely dont think there are ANY FAKES! Prolly never wil be...

thank you, I ended up passing on the shoes anyway. My logic was they have a fake for every hot shoe out there nowadays I wasn't sure if these LM were the same, but someone responded a few pages back with confirmation that there's just legit pairs.

^^^^ 

once the restock happens.. Im going strait for a pair of Blk LM's.... 

anything else will be a consolation prize

Thanks everyone for the good feedback I really appreciate it. Getting the white pair next week and will be doing the same to those as well. Will post them as soon as there done.

Back
Top Bottom