Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Size 7 and 7.5 were both sold.

My cousin got a 7.5 pack.  he sold them though.

I saw 7.5s on ebay going for like 600, guess they sold though.
Yeah  they are real hard to come by 

some dude on the bay has the white pair for $450 which is not worth it in my opinion.

if you are still interested hit up @brlanrob  on Ebay

On another note I just scored a 7.5 Pack for $517

I wouldn't say that much. They fit like other Jordan 1's. 
i went half size down in the blacks and tts in the whites and i like the way the black ones fit better. i can keep them unlaced and they still stay on my foot perfectly. this of course all depends on the shape of your foot. if you can sometimes size down .5 in other sneakers i'd say you'd be able to do the same with these. i'm actually wearing kozik dunks in .5 size down right now and they're def tighter than the LMs

So who's got white LMs that they can't get rid of? (;
PM if you got $370 for my sz 11 (FAM PRICE) 
roll.gif

PM if you got $370 for my sz 11 (FAM PRICE) 
roll.gif
Man, WHAT?! lol. That's almost like $100 over market value as is 
laugh.gif

At this point I'm just going to have to wait for the ndc restock smh, I cannot justify paying resell for leather and rubber that will be destroyed by november haha.

My other 1's I got are sz 9 and they narrow AF. Got these LM in a 9.5 not too bad length wise, thought it'll be better width wise too but nah still narrow
mean.gif

includes you too...(no mini mod but yall are kinda ovb in here)
kinda of a mini mod move, but oh well I could care less. they've been taking about closing it anyways considering there's prolly not going to be any more cws in the near future.

includes you too...(no mini mod but yall are kinda ovb in here)
kinda of a mini mod move, but oh well I could care less. they've been taking about closing it anyways considering there's prolly not going to be any more cws in the near future.

well dont say i didnt warn you if you get that meth pm bro... ive gotten it for much less, just a heads up other members cough cough wouldve just told(reported you) & watched the world burn :lol:

Last edited:
well dont say i didnt warn you if you get that meth pm bro... ive gotten it for much less, just a heads up other members cough cough wouldve just told(reported you) & watched the world burn
laugh.gif
word word I feel you. I'm already about to be in the doghouse lmao

This thread has been walking the line for a while no. I'm surprised it's hasn't been locked already, probably should just be a pic thread at this point

This thread has been walking the line for a while no. I'm surprised it's hasn't been locked already, probably should just be a pic thread at this point
Isn't that what each shoe thread ultimately becomes anyways? a pic thread?  I personally keep coming back to this thread to see new pics of customizations, which you really can't say about any other shoe.  These shoes were specifically made to look different for each person.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom