Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Ridiculous.. saw the NT post these were up last night before going to bed 2am.. and then these drop middle of the night..? Smh

Had no chance with these

nvm let me not get clipped they def lurkin

carry on nwolc nikrahs
laughing out loud -- is that seriously as clever as you can get?

Calling me a clown.. and typing it out in reverse so you don't catch a ban- what a disaster that'd be!

Nike knows how to control the weak consumer.

The weak consumer will forgo sleep for the chance to feed the addiction.

Nike knows a sleepless consumer is a stupid consumer.

Nike wants the stupid consumer.
bruh come now...over exaggerate much? 

Bro, you can go ahead and explain what you did with the breds

You've already lied in action to protect your reputation.. I'd love to hear you recount those actions in a nested effort of lies.

Bro, you can go ahead and explain what you did with the breds

You've already lied in action to protect your reputation.. I'd love to hear you recount those actions in a nested effort of lies.
why? who are you (besides a troll trying to garner a rise out of someone)? because if it(you) mattered i would kno. i just engaged you because im bored at the moment duke. keep trolling the community, im done w/ ya

Last edited:
Zyzz just reminded me in the og 1 thread about cashback & ndc disco codes :smh: ... just pour a little more salt in that wound :lol:

My chances of gettin anther pair retail id say slim to non but good luck to everyone that does hopefully the people who didn't get any get there pairs

they were pulled like 30-40 mins ago unless they popped back up
nerd.gif

edit
just checked & nah they gone
Click n......

Ha

why? who are you (besides a troll trying to garner a rise out of someone)? because if it(you) mattered i would kno. i just engaged you because im bored at the moment duke. keep trolling the community, im done w/ ya
What does any of this matter?

I know this is a large percentage of your attentive life, but it's just shoes.

Seriously.. shoes..

Seriously.. shoes..

again....AGAIN you couldnt be more wrong. the largest chunk of my attentive life goes toward my 2 daughters. so for the 3rd time buzz off pest, you keep swinging & hitting straight air.

Last edited:

Seriously.. shoes..
okay i tried to say silent, but please stop trolling this thread.  look at your post count to join date. and dont get me started on your posts on hb as well. The above post is incredibly ironic and its the pot calling the kettle black man. just leave it. 

congrats to all that got their pairs this morning. I missed out the first time around but scored this morning while getting ready for work. pretty excited about that. Back on topic I want to see some pics of what peoples pairs are looking like after a lot of wear. 

Back
Top Bottom