Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

silent restock? wow just can't win with nike
This was out of Nike's zone to do that without sending out a tweet. They had the shoes up last night at 11:57 pm, but the product wasn't available until a short bit ago.

Last edited:
Seriously a 4am pst restock
eyes.gif
Nike likes giving the big fu to the west coast.

Would've liked another pair of whites to complete the full double up but oh well. Congrats if you scored and aren't going to resell.

This was out of Nike's zone to do that without sending out a tweet. They had the shoes up last night at 11:57 pm, but the product wasn't available until a short bit ago.
They were up earlier than that. But regardless I am mad I slept through.

Last edited:
launch date bots grab everything, then you announce a restock..cant even get blazers or baseball shoes into a cart because bots take everything, then you silent restock so you still can't get anything. The enjoyment of sneakers is slowly but surely dwindling when you can't even get your hands on an item unless you pay absurd amounts of money.

launch date bots grab everything, then you announce a restock..cant even get blazers or baseball shoes into a cart because bots take everything, then you silent restock so you still can't get anything. The enjoyment of sneakers is slowly but surely dwindling when you can't even get your hands on an item unless you pay absurd amounts of money.
Truth[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Wow, I thought everyone was lying to themselves when they kept wishing on a restock. Really wish I coulda copped another pair of blacks at retail since my last pair cost me $320 US shipped :/ Whites for retail woulda be nice too.

Congrats to all that came up big today.

SB 1s were on NDC since 3am est (Not live until 7am). 

Thats more than enough time to find out and get ready.
i picked it up last night around 8pm... but its still sucky for the west coast.. they went live around 6:50..  cant expect the west coast to flourish 

i guess your right. 

Maybe im just spoiled by twitter. The second those links were up on NDC it was posted on twitter 1000 times

atleast some of you guys who couldn't cop on rd got through, now time to pay a reseller for the white's (8.5)

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying lol. I know I have insomnia but damn man, some nights I got to sleep after work and the gym. Just sucks it had to be today. Legit hurt right now

Congrats to those that copped, and sorry to those that missed out.  I've been salty seeing all the pics of these since release day but was dead set on not paying over retail.  I'm glad I waited although the temptation was definitely there!

Congrats to those who copped! I was waiting for these to restock but it just wasn't my day. If anyone copped a size 8 set and wants to sell to an NT member instead of the bay, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Just got one at 10:47 EST. I still had the page with size drop downs from earlier today and kept trying here and there.

Back
Top Bottom