Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I just enjoy how soft the leather is. I simply slip mines on and because I leave them unlaced. if I could buy another set for 6 or under id be up for it.
curious if the snow and salt and winter weather will affect these.

I just enjoy how soft the leather is. I simply slip mines on and because I leave them unlaced. if I could buy another set for 6 or under id be up for it.
curious if the snow and salt and winter weather will affect these.
Salt will definitely affect it and shorten the shoes life. If you really want to wear it in winter, I'll just make sure to clean it immediately after each time you wear it.

Edit: I'm from Canada and have lots of experience with winter, snow and salt.

Last edited:
saw another pack but for 695. sheesh. need close to 6 , max.
LM's are drying up on eBay...I am still looking for the black ones to complete my pack but theyre so damn expensive now. I need eBay discount and my eBay bucks to get it under 250.

Last edited:
Bred and royal packs for 550 each 
roll.gif

www ebay com/itm/Nike-Jordan-1-SB-High-Lance-Mountain-Cleaned-US11-Bred-Royal-Blue-/261564195572?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3ce670e2f4&_uhb=1

www ebay com/itm/Nike-Jordan-1-SB-High-Lance-Mountain-Cleaned-US11-Bred-Royal-Blue-/261564194827?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3ce670e00b&_uhb=1

LM's are drying up on eBay...I am still looking for the black ones to complete my pack but theyre so damn expensive now. I need eBay discount and my eBay bucks to get it under 250.
How do you get ebay bucks? Also every when do they send out those ebay discounts? They're usually 10% off right?

They just hit me with 4x bucks and 15% off had to finish my last set with a black pair for 215 after all discounts

Bred and royal packs for 550 each 
roll.gif

www ebay com/itm/Nike-Jordan-1-SB-High-Lance-Mountain-Cleaned-US11-Bred-Royal-Blue-/261564195572?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3ce670e2f4&_uhb=1

www ebay com/itm/Nike-Jordan-1-SB-High-Lance-Mountain-Cleaned-US11-Bred-Royal-Blue-/261564194827?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3ce670e00b&_uhb=1
lmao i was thinking this was going to be for the full set but its 550 for just 1 pair, one ruined pair with the white logo ruined

lmao i was thinking this was going to be for the full set but its 550 for just 1 pair, one ruined pair with the white logo ruined
yeah a 'professional shoe restorer/repairer' f*cked up the logo aint that some sh*t.

the white ones look like they got hit with a harsher substance than the black pair, so why sell them as breds and royals.

edit swearing so it made sense

Last edited:
How do you get ebay bucks? Also every when do they send out those ebay discounts? They're usually 10% off right?

You get a percentage back in the form of ebay bucks for every purchase you make.the discounts are usually random.

They just hit me with 4x bucks and 15% off had to finish my last set with a black pair for 215 after all discounts

Lucky you bro...my size is hard to find now.of anybody can help a brother out im a size 9,9.5.

just saw a ds sz 9 ( white ) go for 240 on a local group

dude is also selling a vnds black pair for 260...probably could be negotiated down

i got both pairs for 725 shipped, size 8. is this a fair price? size 8 was hard to find man. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom