Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Im curious, did nike actually use real black/white spraypaint to paint over the shoes?if not what did they use?

So is the generally consensus on eBay pairs at that we're safe from being GM's?  I really want to pull the trigger, but really get gun shy when it comes to buying from a reseller.  I don't see the prices on these dropping, and they do look like they're drying.  $630-650 for the pack is about what I'm seeing.

So is the generally consensus on eBay pairs at that we're safe from being GM's?  I really want to pull the trigger, but really get gun shy when it comes to buying from a reseller.  I don't see the prices on these dropping, and they do look like they're drying.  $630-650 for the pack is about what I'm seeing.
no gm pairs have come up, these seem too hard to replicate. 

make sure you cover your bases ( get more pics from seller,ask if theres a receipt,  make sure the seller will take them back, pay through paypal etc) if youre not quite comfortable 

@theLtrain

kind of glad and mad you posted that link dude. went ahead and put in a lower offer and it was accepted. 8)

After not buying any shoes in July, August had four purchases. I was hoping to not make any purchases in September but i wanted to complete the set. Really feel this is an underrated gem.

@theLtrain

kind of glad and mad you posted that link dude. went ahead and put in a lower offer and it was accepted. 8)

After not buying any shoes in July, August had four purchases. I was hoping to not make any purchases in September but i wanted to complete the set. Really feel this is an underrated gem.
The whole point was to get an nt dude to eat for a good price. What was the damage if you don't mind me asking?

Edit: ravishing Rick was one of my favorite superstars, that feud with warrior was just awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
@theLtrain

kind of glad and mad you posted that link dude. went ahead and put in a lower offer and it was accepted.
glasses.gif

lol glad a nter ate....I was contemplating copping.

No damage dude i didn't know about the ebay deal link until you posted it here. I was looking for a pair on again off again on facbook groups. I found a seller for a price even higher then the link and he flaked.

Only damage done is to my closet space. Thanks though!!

No damage dude i didn't know about the ebay deal link until you posted it here. I was looking for a pair on again off again on facbook groups. I found a seller for a price even higher then the link and he flaked.

Only damage done is to my closet space. Thanks though!!
But if you don't mind, the price you got em for.

$195 shipped with ebay bucks. I remember when these came out local shops were charging $180

I think i could of gotten them lower but i'm cool with that price.

$195 shipped with ebay bucks. I remember when these came out local shops were charging $180

I think i could of gotten them lower but i'm cool with that price.
Yeah. I got one for $200 on a preorder and one from overseas for 175 on release, so you did well. Congrats

found a guy willing to sell the white pair for 220 but they are 12. and im TTS in all my shoes which is sz 11. i want the black pair , do you guys think i would have a hard time doing a trade for ds sz 11 in black ?

found a guy willing to sell the white pair for 220 but they are 12. and im TTS in all my shoes which is sz 11. i want the black pair , do you guys think i would have a hard time doing a trade for ds sz 11 in black ?
You'd likely be adding cash.

Back
Top Bottom