Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Traced it. Taped it and just brushed off of it with a qtip.

30 qtips later patience, bam! It's not perfect but it's not supposed to be

Traced it. Taped it and just brushed off of it with a qtip.

30 qtips later patience, bam! It's not perfect but it's not supposed to be

Dope, did the same with mine but banned on the back lol. I wish I did this, maybe on my white pair.

Just Sharing the Black Red LM's - I received my Angelus paint after a month and started coating both pairs with the RED and Black

But I cannot copy the Matte Black of the Black Pair, so you will notice that the other pair is shiny black and the other pair is a matte black because of the default paint of black LM.

Just Sharing the Black Red LM's - I received my Angelus paint after a month and started coating both pairs with the RED and Black

But I cannot copy the Matte Black of the Black Pair, so you will notice that the other pair is shiny black and the other pair is a matte black because of the default paint of black LM.

Yup, he's back lol.

DO NOT REMOVE YOUR PAINT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yup, he's back lol.

DO NOT REMOVE YOUR PAINT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm a resident lurker, 

still looking for a good deal in 9.5US Black LM though, 

so how are your pairs doing now? are they still DS or you've used them? 

This LM are one of the best 1's out there sad that it didn't receive the NA logo treatment. But overall the quality is great. Got like more than 30x wear on my pair.

I'm a resident lurker, 

still looking for a good deal in 9.5US Black LM though, 

so how are your pairs doing now? are they still DS or you've used them? 

This LM are one of the best 1's out there sad that it didn't receive the NA logo treatment. But overall the quality is great. Got like more than 30x wear on my pair.
I need the whites in a 9.5 my dude. But I let go of the idea of me ever getting it for a price I am willing to pay.

They're good. I stopped wearing them on the daily now they are broken in.

I wear them when I feel like showing off. LOL

They will never get in the Nike Air segment simply because of the paint rubbing being the SB treatment.

I know very little about customization, but aren't you supposed to use a duller on the paint to remove the glossiness?

Rocking mine almost daily still. Haven't seen another pair.

Finishline worker was wearing Raging Bull 5s and was giving me looks haha. Heat check 
smokin.gif

GF with the custom Roshes for our one-year

So... Do they still have a blue tongue tag? And you need to strip that paint off get a duller and start over

Repd for the vocabulary even though it will probably be a bit to complex for some in here

Last edited:

I know very little about customization, but aren't you supposed to use a duller on the paint to remove the glossiness?
angelus has a matte black paint 

id check in the shoe care/maintenance thread for more info though...

we re-painting already painted kicks now?

indifferent.gif

Can anyone plz help me with this?  What did yall use to wipe off the paint, i bought some foam ish shoe cleaner they dont work well, what should i get to wipe them paint off?

Can anyone plz help me with this?  What did yall use to wipe off the paint, i bought some foam ish shoe cleaner they dont work well, what should i get to wipe them paint off?
Isoprophyl Alcohol 70%

Baby Wetwips + Alcohol + rubbing = it should come out

I used some 'extra sensitive' nail polish remover. It worked fine. No signs of damage or red/blue discoloration

I still dont understand why anyone bought these shoes with the sole purpose of stripping them.

Because some missed out on the other releases and didn't wanna fork over several hundred dollars, some just like the bred royal colorway, some don't care for walking around with two different shoes, or some didnt want to wait for the paint to come off by itself.

There's plenty of logical reasons if you think about it.

Because some missed out on the other releases and didn't wanna fork over several hundred dollars, some just like the bred royal colorway, some don't care for walking around with two different shoes, or some didnt want to wait for the paint to come off by itself.

There's plenty of logical reasons if you think about it.

He was talking bout strippin all the paint, not some. Ppl did it too pretend they had royals or breds. Its obvious. Even if i didnt have both i wouldnt

I am about to get these black lms that were already stripped.is there something i can use to cover it black again?

Back
Top Bottom