Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

You would need both the white and black pair to make a poor man's bred / royals. I think you would be looking at around $600 for both. I could be wrong though. eBay has some deals sometimes, it's best if you can try to message the seller to do a paypal invoice to save some cash.
dang, $300 for a used pair still? I thought the prices were $300 for a DS pair

Just got back from a short trip to SE Asia. I have to say, these are probably the perfect vacation sneaker to wear! 14 hour flights, scooter rides in monsoons, crawling around, hiking through the dirt, etc...and they are only beginning to look as good as ever! 

Just got back from a short trip to SE Asia. I have to say, these are probably the perfect vacation sneaker to wear! 14 hour flights, scooter rides in monsoons, crawling around, hiking through the dirt, etc...and they are only beginning to look as good as ever! 
they keep you comfortable though?

Agree with the LM quote! Perfect vacation shoe. Used them all around my trip to San diego. Way more comfortable than 1''s. Didn't mine getting them dinged up by the tipsy people at the gas lamp

Can't believe I sold my White LMs for 220 awhile ago, I think I need to scoop the black pair now 
pimp.gif

Everyday i check ebay for size 10 LM black ones to match with my stripped whites. But no bueno. Bought my whites for $150 used about 2 months ago.i wouldn't mind paying $200+ For a used black pair..

Back
Top Bottom