Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Man I tried to sell mine for that price even with the market they're going for now but no one here likes ones
I'll take em right now if they're my size. I need to double up on the whites. I like them better than the blacks.

Last edited:
even used pairs fetching 300+ now. in black at least.  watching a solesupremacy aution and already at 250 for a VERY NICE pair w/ 3 days left.

Every pair I see that don't have these laces I get sad
link it up home 
pimp.gif

Those are dope.  Do they look good on the whites as well?

I just sold both pairs in a 9.5... 

Black - $425 shipped 

White - $360 shipped 

Although that seems priced high, I don't see these Lances dropping below the middle 300's.
For anyone out there who's looking for PADS or DS, PICK THEM UP if they drop below the 300's.
YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

How come the whites sell cheaper than the blacks? 

Personal preference.
But, the Blacks look and feel softer than the Whites, in my opinion.
The Blacks have a Shoe Polish feel to them, while the Whites actua lly feel like a paint coating.
BUT, underneath they Both are a very Soft, buttery leather.

Last edited:
Great quality sold my white lances don't regret it really wanted black but figured Banneds were a better investment then having theLance duo

The stecyk pair fits a litte tighter in the toe area compared to the LM pairs i'm guessing due to the materials.
IMO thats the first thing i noticed when i tried them on. I still went TTS.
Good pick up whoisthisguy whoisthisguy

try wearing them around the house for 20-30 mins.  if its really uncomfortable then  youll know.  remember feet tend to swell in the afternoons.  keep that in mind for fit.  

Back
Top Bottom