Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Still ugly stop trying to justify why you are buying them
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
....... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but damb these sh*ts are atrocious. 

i really don't like these at all. just sucks cuz i feel bad for the people that really want them, cuz you know bots and resellers are gonna be on them. :smh:

the game is the game i guess.

I swore I never would do this but these made me pay for an ATC service. I refuse to miss out (might pay a second service just in case).

I'll try to get a pair on the 15th online. Most likely will strike out though. But if I was able to get the Tiffs manually, who knows?

I really like the green on the shoe. Reminds me of the greenish color on fly's. Anyway, I'm hoping the upcoming color ways will be nicer. If I get a pair, they'll be the closest I'll get to AJ 1's. 
laugh.gif

Gonna try for these, and the ajkos. Got a feeling that the kos will be easier than these tho but both are still going to be a pain to cop

They could of done so much better with these. Imagine if they gave it a Supreme Hi fat tongue.

Oh well...,,

Got a pair on hold for me at my local shop right now. Gonna go pick them up Monday and see how I feel about them. Worst case scenario I'll skate them

10.5/11 my usual sz. if you can help in anyway i'll slide some extra your way if we talkin retail :wink:

I moved a couple pairs of tiff highs early for a couple people for retail + ship. I'll see what I can do for you when I get back in the states. I've been in Europe for the week and get back Saturday

Got a pair on hold for me at my local shop right now. Gonna go pick them up Monday and see how I feel about them. Worst case scenario I'll skate them
ill appreciate some help to man if u could try to help me out and get me an 8-8.5 that would be amazing

That's a good deed forkisfaster. Of course if you have any more you can pick up, I will greatly appreciate the alley oop as well. How tough do you think these will be to get? Bred 1 numbers?

Back
Top Bottom