Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I think ima pull trigger on the white in a size 12 for 320 anybody got any better leads? There is literally not a skate shop around me that carry nike sbs for at least 1:45hr drive away idk anywhere else I can cop besides ndc and I know that's gone be hell

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mqj7rgkGmZ1qz4rgp.gif

desperation is setting in.. 

2 spots in my area getting them. ones legit with their raffles the other isnt.

you think people will be taking trades of DS 2013 OG Black/Red 1's for either or both pairs?

have one on ice for times like this.

you think people will be taking trades of DS 2013 OG Black/Red 1's for either or both pairs?

Yes

I'm thinking you'll be able to get 1 pair plus some cash back. not sure about 2.

these are def the times that i'm happy i've got a little trade bait. my ds tiffs will be waved in front of a couple noses if i strike out everywhere else

Just picked up my pair
Can get a black 11
White 10 and 10.5
For 200 each plus tax should I cop to flip nt famb

if i strike out, thats what im hoping i can do.  DS black/reds + a little cash, for the set

Why is the lace bag so big on this release? Almost looks like a random gm pair bag. #justathought

lol my local skate shop in vancouver is selling it for $220 canadian.....OUTTTTTTTTTTTT. ill stick with my breds

Thats a come up for you, quality wise these things are ******** on the Breds..I wouldn't even do a 1 for 1 trade. 

one of my local shops is making you buy a pair of NikeSBs in order to get a raffle ticket..

im looking for a ATC service but the usual websites arent even offering them for these, does anyone know one? i found one and it was 75 just for the service which gets me to about 225 plus shipping

I'm thinking you'll be able to get 1 pair plus some cash back. not sure about 2.

these are def the times that i'm happy i've got a little trade bait. my ds tiffs will be waved in front of a couple noses if i strike out everywhere else

It will take more than Tiff hi's to get one pair of these. I was trying to trade a few of my Tiff's the last week for either pair. Tiff's aren't even easy to sell for much more than what some of these shops will be selling these for out the door.

lakers29 lakers29 give NAS's store, 12amrun, a call. They haven't announced em on IG (@12amrun) but they should get them FCFS. They're a couple doors down from "The High Roller", the giant ferris wheel on the strip in The Linq entertainment district.

Back
Top Bottom