Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Anyone here in the Tampa area want to put something together.. Long shot but just wondering

going to be happy or depressed during my flight back to school at noon after this release...either way busting out a fresh pair 
pimp.gif

I want to get the all three Jordan 1 x SB collab got the first one already but if I struck out on these its fine on to the next release but Imma be salty the whole weekend.

man... nike coulda played this perfectly by making multiple amounts of red and blue, right and left shoes.. therefore we could go about swapping out and obtaining matching pairs.. I know it defeats the purpose of "mismatched", but it would look soo much better.. lol.

can you imagine if they did this w/ wtk8s?

man... nike coulda played this perfectly by making multiple amounts of red and blue, right and left shoes.. therefore we could go about swapping out and obtaining matching pairs.. I know it defeats the purpose of "mismatched", but it would look soo much better.. lol.

can you imagine if they did this w/ wtk8s?
I could see Nike easily ******* this up and people getting 2 left or 2 right shoes.

Yeah, agreed. They should have definitely swapped left, right combo on the sneakers.

I'll take it a step further...

I think it should have been random in what shoes you get.. Might be two breds, might be tro royals, might be a left bred and a right royal, might be a right left royal and a right bred.

Adds some suspense to it.

never have i ever....
done a preorder
used an rsvp service
entered a raffle

i've done all 3 for this sneaker. my hunger is unexplainable

Yah that's what i was getting at last week. Finding a pair that has clean top coat of paint will be tough. Thanks for sharing pics.

Back
Top Bottom