Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

welp gonna head out to NIKE SF. hope the weather aint bad tonight

FA33-CDDD-CD77-4019-90-C3-96-A1-FE9-F4103.jpg

Just picked up my pair of LAtoCHI from 510 Skateboarding. LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!!! These are so nice :emoji_heart_eyes:.

Man I'm happy as hell right now. I haven't felt like this about any pair this year (except maybe the Eddie Huang UBs because I've been begging for that CNY colorway for the longest). I don't even give a damn that I missed out on the TS1s - this colorway means way more to me.

Just picked up my pair of LAtoCHI from 510 Skateboarding. LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!!! These are so nice :emoji_heart_eyes:.

Man I'm happy as hell right now. I haven't felt like this about any pair this year (except maybe the Eddie Huang UBs because I've been begging for that CNY colorway for the longest). I don't even give a damn that I missed out on the TS1s - this colorway means way more to me.
It’s wild, I saw ts1 in person yesterday and while I still would like them I do not need them, like I do with these.

I’m glad to see so many Ws. These will go straight to feet. Anyone know what time DTLA opens? I tried calling several times but no one picked up.

Took an L on the grey joints on FA. I forgot I even signed up.

Buuuuuuut, caught a big fat W on the Lakers pair! :pimp:

Pizza party at FA DTLA!

These are a birthday gift to myself, so they’re going straight to feet.

You think ****s gonna be crazy stupid wait? The Travis Scott pick up line was garbage because they had people who wanted merch lining up lining up with pickup winners and even normal scalpers just waiting for non claimed pairs

Last edited:
Had to snag my 8.5 off StockX earlier for $420. Can’t wait to get these things in hand. Hoping for the double up tomorrow so I can keep one as is and strip the other.

Saw a review of these from Jacques Slade. He said insoles are thicker with a zoom air on the heel. Anyone own these recommend sizing up or sticking with normal Jordan 1 size?

Back
Top Bottom