Jordan 11 Low IE 306008-003 Black/true red 9/26

Mad someone stole my pair at my connects store and I didn't double up as easy it was this morning smh

So I was on the fence, carted them this morning, but was like "I gotta see these in person, I either will love them or hate them."

So I went to Nike DC (Georgetown) at like noon. They had most sizes still available. I ask to try on a 9.5, it was too large (I am usually a 9.5, and am such in all my other 11's, the patent leather ones be it highs or lows from whatever year going back to OGs). Im glad I decided to try them on, never had tried or worn an IE before.

So as I am trying on the 9.5, manager comes over and gives the sales girl that was helping me a talking to. She apologizes to me after I try them and says that she wasnt supposed to let me try on a launch product. I say ok, thats dumb, and I need to try on the 9 now to make sure thats the size I need. The manager comes over and says no. I almost lose it. I then start to reason with the guy, like "Look bro, I've tried on shoes that cost 5x as much as these, and its never an issue, Nike has lost it blah blah blah, that policy makes no sense yada yada.

Then hes like ok, gets the 9.5 but has me try it on away from the view of other customers so they dont get mad. Im like whatever, this is soooo dumb. Launch product will sell whether it was tried on or not, not sure what the issue is here. He was actually cool about it and said this crap comes from above.

Anyone else ever encounter this garbage at a nike store? This is my second time. Im about to go full on adidas for hoop and high fashion sneakers. That ish is off-putting.

So I was on the fence, carted them this morning, but was like "I gotta see these in person, I either will love them or hate them."

So I went to Nike DC (Georgetown) at like noon. They had most sizes still available. I ask to try on a 9.5, it was too large (I am usually a 9.5, and am such in all my other 11's, the patent leather ones be it highs or lows from whatever year going back to OGs). Im glad I decided to try them on, never had tried or worn an IE before.

So as I am trying on the 9.5, manager comes over and gives the sales girl that was helping me a talking to. She apologizes to me after I try them and says that she wasnt supposed to let me try on a launch product. I say ok, thats dumb, and I need to try on the 9 now to make sure thats the size I need. The manager comes over and says no. I almost lose it. I then start to reason with the guy, like "Look bro, I've tried on shoes that cost 5x as much as these, and its never an issue, Nike has lost it blah blah blah, that policy makes no sense yada yada.

Then hes like ok, gets the 9.5 but has me try it on away from the view of other customers so they dont get mad. Im like whatever, this is soooo dumb. Launch product will sell whether it was tried on or not, not sure what the issue is here. He was actually cool about it and said this crap comes from above.

Anyone else ever encounter this garbage at a nike store? This is my second time. Im about to go full on adidas for hoop and high fashion sneakers. That ish is off-putting.
Of course! No one wants them with ankle creases or worse, toebox creases... sometimes people who dont give a --c- will jam they're foot in without using they're hands and then go, "I pass". Its all about resell nowadays.... whether you like it or not, thats what all these rules and release hype is about. People can lie to themselves if they want but....

Not at a Nike store but I remember buying Jordans in the 90s from Footlocker when they only let 1 person in the store at a time and they didn't let you try them on. I know when you need a ticket to pick up the shoe they don't let you try them on but I've also tried on certain shoes on release day because it wasn't hectic.

Just got thru on SNKRS app..

It's weird cuz 7.5 & 10.5 are up on NDC but SNKRS had a FSR

I've already got my order confirmation from Nike just hope it don't get cancelled

I'm tight these are sold out everywhere. I hate life. Maybe I can buy a pair when I get my school check next month, just don't want to pay 200+ [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

So i guess sales aren't happening for these after all.

Thought i was guaranteed @least 20 off.

Theyre movin online but i can walk in a local spot and cop with no issues @ all.

I'm tight these are sold out everywhere. I hate life. Maybe I can buy a pair when I get my school check next month, just don't want to pay 200+ [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Try NDC or SNKRS
Sold out on NDc. Checker shoe palace too. JJ. Why's SNKRS? THE nike app? I got android.

Sizes are popping up on NDC try again
ok. Checked again. No luck. Find any size 13 let me know plz

I'm surprised these haven't been referred to as "dirty bred."
I personally dislike the nickname "bred" for any model, but I guess that's how things are these days.

I'm fine with calling these "Black Cat", "Referee's", or simply just "All Black", which is what I probably would have called them back in 1996.

I personally dislike the nickname "bred" for any model, but I guess that's how things are these days.

I'm fine with calling these "Black Cat", "Referee's", or simply just "All Black", which is what I probably would have called them back in 1996.

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom