Jordan 11 Low IE 306008-003 Black/true red 9/26

Lol! Crazy. I actually like the Crocs more than the referees. I gave it some thought this morning and I think the Referees gotta go. Best part, these days I can buy them a year from now for retail off a failed reseller.

Lol! Crazy. I actually like the Crocs more than the referees. I gave it some thought this morning and I think the Referees gotta go. Best part, these days I can buy them a year from now for retail off a failed reseller.

Referees to me is like a multipurpose shoe. You can wear it casually, it can be an everyday shoe, it can be a work shoe. Since it's all black they'll be easy to keep clean and they'll look decent for a long time unless you're really hard on shoes. It's also easy to find something to match them. I can't think that many pros to keep the Crocs but that's just my opinion.

Yea the refs are all black and make great all purpose shoes as long as it's above 60 degrees outside. Homies need to know I can tell when they bumming it to the store and wearing mismatched socks with these. These 11s are good summer shoe tho. Perfect amusement park shoe

Anyone know a size 13, retail?
The Footlocker in my area only had a size 13 left of the Laney 14s but the rep was able to look up warehouse inventory to have my size (9.5) shipped to that location (which they did have available). Try asking your FL to see if they can do the same with the Referees as these did not sell out fast. Especially in your size, there's probably some extras lingering around. Good Luck!

I passed up an opportunity to get these at $180 shipped, which is essentially retail, after passing NDC cart on launch day.  I have so many awesome shoes that I barely get to wear.  Recently I've been wearing pairs that have been sitting that I want to stress so they don't crack later from years of being unworn.  Am I the only one who feels some stress around having shoes that don't get worn that feels so wasteful?  I like to collect awesome shoes, but I ultimately want to wear and enjoy them all. After a certain number of years, they'll just start falling apart if worn, which would be such a waste.  I have no intention of selling any of them.  i.e. I'm staring to slow down on what I collect, even if i really like them; these are ones that are really like, but doesn't make sense to get them.  Hmmm....

Anyone know a size 13, retail?
The Footlocker in my area only had a size 13 left of the Laney 14s but the rep was able to look up warehouse inventory to have my size (9.5) shipped to that location (which they did have available). Try asking your FL to see if they can do the same with the Referees as these did not sell out fast. Especially in your size, there's probably some extras lingering around. Good Luck!
OK, thanks

I passed up an opportunity to get these at $180 shipped, which is essentially retail, after passing NDC cart on launch day.  I have so many awesome shoes that I barely get to wear.  Recently I've been wearing pairs that have been sitting that I want to stress so they don't crack later from years of being unworn.  Am I the only one who feels some stress around having shoes that don't get worn that feels so wasteful?  I like to collect awesome shoes, but I ultimately want to wear and enjoy them all. After a certain number of years, they'll just start falling apart if worn, which would be such a waste.  I have no intention of selling any of them.  i.e. I'm staring to slow down on what I collect, even if i really like them; these are ones that are really like, but doesn't make sense to get them.  Hmmm....
This......That's why I'm done with it after Aquas. You pay all of this money and can't even sit on them, you HAVE to wear them or they fall apart. I mean, they fall apart eventually but for $200+ I'm good man...I'm tired of feeling pressured.

Anyone Know where I can get these Under 220 that ships to Canada? they are still $220 at footlocker after sitting for so long 

Back
Top Bottom