Jordan 11 Low IE 306008-003 Black/true red 9/26

I'm tight these are sold out everywhere. I hate life. Maybe I can buy a pair when I get my school check next month, just don't want to pay 200+ [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Try NDC or SNKRS
Sold out on NDc. Checker shoe palace too. JJ. Why's SNKRS? THE nike app? I got android.

Sizes are popping up on NDC try again
ok. Checked again. No luck. Find any size 13 let me know plz

http://m.finishline.com//store/prod...ate&siteID=tHSW65fSHl8-9Q097AvJwdv4WZ7LV9np6A

Go now...

I'm tight these are sold out everywhere. I hate life. Maybe I can buy a pair when I get my school check next month, just don't want to pay 200+ [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
Try NDC or SNKRS
Sold out on NDc. Checker shoe palace too. JJ. Why's SNKRS? THE nike app? I got android.

Sizes are popping up on NDC try again
ok. Checked again. No luck. Find any size 13 let me know plz

http://m.finishline.com//store/prod...ate&siteID=tHSW65fSHl8-9Q097AvJwdv4WZ7LV9np6A

Go now...
Out of stock, but thanks anyways, repped. I'll try again in October when I get paid..

i ordered from SNS and haven't received mine yet.

edit: not 5 min ago i just got shipping info but no tracking number. not even on their site.

Last edited:
thinking about maybe adding some Red/Black laces to them from Laced up.they just need a splash of color at the top

Last edited:
Just a heads up fellas, these fit a half size small
Smh. I live in NYC went to get them the day of and s/o everywhere. Online as well. But Rise45.com had pairs. Settled for a 10.5. Unfortunately I'm an 11. Will be looking to trade if they fit too tight. Or dump 'em in Flight.

This shoe got a lot of low key hate, but as soon people found out it was limited, it flew off the shelves, smh glad I was able to scoop a pair

Just came from the post office ... These are clean AF!!! I'm really a Sz. 11 but I'll save the time and settle for the Sz. 10.5.

Just came from the post office ... These are clean AF!!! I'm really a Sz. 11 but I'll save the time and settle for the Sz. 10.5.
I truly agree. The quality is so nice! And with a nearly blacked out sole, these will look nice for a very long time. Its releases like these that will be valuable later. No one really jumping for them now, lots of people hooping in them. Im wearing mine but keepin them clean. 10 yrs from now, they will be sought after. Can you really see them doing this retro again? No. Thats what will make this shoe popular later.

Just unDS'ed these. Really nice looking shoe but noticeably stiffer and less cushioned in the forefoot than other 11's in the past (mids, lows, IE's, and even Futures).

Took the insole out and I can't tell if these have full length air or just a heel unit.

Edit: These have full length air. They just don't have the plush feel in the forefoot like other 11's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom