Jordan 11 Low IE 306008-003 Black/true red 9/26

These never sell quick...
Which means after you adjust for the post 2011 "I wanna be a Sneakerhead" inflation, you get "OOS by noon."
That being said, these won't be difficult for the regulars.
:nerd:

It's dang near the 20th Anniversary... if they release in OG form, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

If they come out like 2011's... I'll still copp, but I'd much rather ZERO Elephant Print and a Clear Sole above all else. It's only right!

Dropping the day before my 30th Birthday... MUST COPP.
pimp.gif

Sadly, I think people will be all over those carbon fibers, not everyone has good taste.

I'd rather them do a blue snakeskin low

These are heaterz, and its been a long while since I had them in my arsonal.

Co-sign D.Hat and Magic, those carbon fibers 11 lows are a easy pass.

Last edited:
I had the OGs in 96 and still have the 03 retros. I prefer the 03 retros, like the darker bottom. Will cop these just because it's nice to have another pair. 

I know it's not OG, but I love that smoked sole. Super durable shoe, in for 2

Last edited:
if they gonna release this again but not in true OG form, i dont know why even release it. The last couple of retros-not that they were underwhelming, esp for some of us who actually owned the OG.. i mean it was our only way to somewhat have a fresh pair.. just odd why JB would pick this shoe which i dont think is that popular to be retroed agian so soon.

the og form before the sole start to get yellow are very clean. those pics someone posted above are very clean still and really kept the yelowing under control.

the only nice thing about the smoke sole is well they dont turn yellow/gum. so long term i guess its nicer to see a smoked sole than yellow/gum. but i dont know why they always opted to put that cement/elephant print ont he upper whent he OGs never had em

yea they were never gum. i was in 8th grade when OGs dropped but kept my same size feet since then and for sure i remmeber they were never gum as i wore them all through high school LOL. it just turned gum/dark/yellow badddd

just those pics of jordan make them look darker, or dare we say he had some PE with darker soles lol

its been a long time since ive seen pics of the OGs as shown above with the soles barely yellowed. they are so clean. perfect summer shoe imo. during the 90s with the baggy wear. pants always covered up the red liner so didnt really stick out unless you did the ONE PANT LEG UP, or BOTH PANT LEG UP, or pants with rubber bands on ankles LOL!! some of you old folks may know what im talking about

but now with joggers and pants tight, if they brought this back in true og form, it will be a clean shoe for sure.

Another classic case of someone wanting an OG feature that they never had, in this case one that never existed.

I'm personally happy with the non OG release, I love that smoked sole, would love it on the concords too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom