Jordan 11 Low IE 306008-003 Black/true red 9/26

Maybe what the Stash AF1's used would be closer to what the OG Low's had, when DS of course?
View media item 1611907
Hard to pin down really...I do know that the pair I had was much darker than my Concord XI's...Enough so for me to point it out to my dad at the time, who really couldn't care less :lol:...

Last edited:
2 Pairs Please.
That's a pic of the 2011 version... nothing has surfaced for this Release yet.

And for anyone still wondering: the OG's had a CLEAR Translucent Sole... the same one you'd find on the OG Concord XI or OG Columbia XI.

Nothing less, nothing more. No smoked out anything.
eyes.gif

That's a pic of the 2011 version... nothing has surfaced for this Release yet.

And for anyone still wondering: the OG's had a CLEAR Translucent Sole... the same one you'd find on the OG Concord XI or OG Columbia XI.

Nothing less, nothing more. No smoked out anything.:rolleyes

I had the OG 11 Low IE. I recall the sole was a brownish color. I had a pair. One thing for sure, they weren't clear soles

I had the OG 11 Low IE. I recall the sole was a brownish color. I had a pair. One thing for sure, they weren't clear soles
I don't know what the heck pair you had, but every last pair I saw back in the Summer of 1996 and all photos of OG's from that time til now, were 100% Clear on Day 1.

Both the White & Black Pair shared the same Sole, but with different pods.

You're the first I've EVER heard mention "Brown" of all colors...

View media item 1654525
Here is a pic of exactly how I recalled mine looked. Don't recall a clear sole. I have a pic if me with them on.

I could be recalling the color from after months of use

Last edited:
Here is a pic of exactly how I recalled mine looked. Don't recall a clear sole. I have a pic if me with them on.

I could be recalling the color from after months of use
Yeah, this is a pic from Months, most likely YEARS after use.

Maybe you bought a Used Pair or a Pair of OG's a while later after '96, but any yellowing on the sole of these is strictly from Age.

My guy kicks some knowledge at the 0:48 mark, but I for one, wouldn't be mad if they dropped like this again (2011)... anything closer to the OG is a Huge Plus!

Pulled the OG out today for a little beating :nerd:
View media item 1654988
Just like mine. Bought in 95 or 96 from FL. I walked on stage with them on for my 96 HS graduation. Beat them up in the outdoor courts. Loved them!

I recall mine had elephant print which I didn't care for. Mine were from 96. These came out right after the 11 breds

Last edited:
The leather on the og is phenomenal.
These things are still durable enough for a couple runs.
(Side note: We graduated the same year, my dude.)

The leather on the og is phenomenal.
These things are still durable enough for a couple runs.
(Side note: We graduated the same year, my dude.)

1996 cool. Yes it was great. Buttery soft. I tore mine up playing on the asphalt courts from 96-01. Then I tossed them. I certianly do recall the materials were on point, no expense spared. I believe they were about $130 or so. Always got thumbs up when I had them on. Those were the days, when Js were actually made to play in. Best quality

Last edited:
I had the 03 and 2011s. I want alil change. They should rid the cement print and smoked out soles. Make it identical to the 96.

The OG :nerd:

I had the 03 and 2011s. I want alil change. They should rid the cement print and smoked out soles. Make it identical to the 96.

Since I have DS 2011's, I wouldn't mind the OG model.

I still prefer the smoked sole though

2015 the Year of Jordan Lows continues.. :smokin 8)

Looking forward to seeing how these turn out and adding another pair to the collection..

niketown ny has the white i.es.**** , and the black 11lab4 , georgetown 11 low , hare 7 as a restock. dont know the sizes . no phone calls . hope this helps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom