Jordan 11 Low IE 306008-003 Black/true red 9/26

Looks to me like the OG was very lightly smoked

That's exactly how mine were. OG were NOT clear sole like some have stated.

My only complaint was that the toe cap was soft and that ventilated leather strip made the toe cap collapse. I'll be purchasing the inner hard toe cap peice to help maintain its shape.

Here's my OG pair. I'm hoping they are closer to these than the last 2 retros. Although I didn't mind those.
Sheesh! Are these One-Owner's or were they passed down?... bc these joints are CRISP! 

The soles would probably fall apart after a few hrs of wear, but for 20 Yr Old shoes in this condition...
pimp.gif

I've been layin in the cut quietly waitin on this blk/red IE...
As posted above, I have the OG -- To be honest, I'm not tripping on elephant print or a smoked sole.
As blasphemous as this sounds, this is my favorite XI, and has been since 96.
I'm all in, regardless.
That Ron Harper Life
:nerd:

Sheesh! Are these One-Owner's or were they passed down?... bc these joints are CRISP! 

The soles would probably fall apart after a few hrs of wear, but for 20 Yr Old shoes in this condition...:pimp:  

I've had them for awhile but not original owner.

Let's just get on with the official pics already.

true.
at least they mentioned true red (og)instead of varsity red 03, 11 retros ).
just wonder whether the pods and carbon plate is true red instead of black.
a slightly smokey outsole would be nice.

Here's my OG pair. I'm hoping they are closer to these than the last 2 retros. Although I didn't mind those.

View media item 1656629
View media item 1656630

This is what I want to release! These soles also show that they probably indeed have a certain "gummish" tint to them. The way these "yellow" has been different from the way clear soles normally yellow. Seems they just get darker from their original color...

And the OG version of these have always been my favorite pair of XI's while the 2 retro versions of these have up there in terms of most hated XI lol. The 2 versions in comparison are so night/day for me.

THE OG VERSION IS SO DOPE TO ME.. I WANTED TO COP THE WHITE IE'S BUT I HAVE TO SAY NO TO MORE SHOES

This is what I want to release! These soles also show that they probably indeed have a certain "gummish" tint to them. The way these "yellow" has been different from the way clear soles normally yellow. Seems they just get darker from their original color...

And the OG version of these have always been my favorite pair of XI's while the 2 retro versions of these have up there in terms of most hated XI lol. The 2 versions in comparison are so night/day for me.
You recall the soles when OG. We're they clear soles?

Exactly what I've been saying bout the soles. They weren't clear from what I recalled from my OG pair. Here are a few pics that show the same. A gummy sole.

View media item 1657510View media item 1657511

hgonzalez hgonzalez

Yea those pics confirm as well. It WAS NOT a gum sole, but it was indeed "gummy" as you put it. A translucent light, light gum colored sole.

Lol eightfivefresh eightfivefresh .....beating a dead horse huh?

Looks similar, but I might have to make 2011's gym kicks if these are better quality in leather and elephant print.

Back
Top Bottom