Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

I dont see anything about an online raffle and I read the full link

Right after the story of the DB13 shoes...

"Men’s and GS sizes of John’s Air Jordan 13 will be available via drawing on Thursday, 11.19 at 7pm EST at the following stores: Nike Chicago, Nike Boston, Nike Seattle, NIKETOWN New York, NIKETOWN Los Angeles, Nike San Francisco, Nike Las Vegas, Nike Lenox, Nike The Grove, Nike Georgetown, Nike Dallas, Nike Portland, Nike Roosevelt Field and Nike Santa Monica. Here’s how it works: http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/sl/drawing"

First what size do you wear?  That is one factor  of using the app.   Also  You have to pay attention  very closely  and   make sure all your info  is up to date on your account before  you  use the app.  One  thing I do is  before  the shoe release I  type my password in the notes  app on my phone  and then copy it, Then when it's time to purchase you  paste your password on and  its a lot faster.. The  one or two seconds might just get you the shoe you want.   One thing I wouldn't do  is only use the app for limited releases, you will be disappointed  a lot, use the app for  kicks  that you want   that don't sell out right away..  It will get you used to the app and  how to use it   better  on limited releases.  One more thing.  Sometimes  Snkrs  will shoe sold out on a shoe and  they really won't be  you have to pay attention  for an hour to 3 hours after the shoe drops   in case sizes pop back up.   Just some advice   
Thanks for the advice.Ive used most of the precautions you've suggested without success.What I was referring to is as soon as 10am came it went from saying "notify me" to "sold out" immediately.The app never gave me a chance to select my size(12) then wait in line.This also happened with the am90 corks and other releases.Luckily other sites haven't been as hard to cop and resell isn't killing it this year so theirs that.Just sucks because you read of most people's success using the app while I'm sitting here like Brooks Hadlin in the park looking for Jake.
I've never had that problem. Get a new iPhone or update the app.

Little info for these for you guys.

Shoe Palace and Jimmy Jazz will also be getting the DB 13s, not sure about the rest of the pack. Yes I am sure that shoe palace is getting them, only instore though. Only a couple premium locations will be getting them, but the ones that do will get 100+ pairs. Cheers! :tongue:

thats probably it since we don't have a shoepalace or big jimmy jazz. Maybe wish but nike atl probably only store
At least you most of you guys have   decent spots  that get good kicks...  I have  very little to choose from   other than footlocker, footaction, champs, ect....  but  they dont get limited releases here.  So  Im normally stuck online.  This sat. im running a half marathon and will be running when these drop,  I  did an atc  as much as i didnt want to..

Shoe Palace and Jimmy Jazz will also be getting the DB 13s, not sure about the rest of the pack. Yes I am sure that shoe palace is getting them, only instore though. Only a couple premium locations will be getting them, but the ones that do will get 100+ pairs. Cheers! :tongue:

Is there an official word jimmy jazz is getting the db 13's ? Or what states and locations ?

Shoe palace was known since the announcement. Are you sure you're not confusing jimmy Jazz with Villa?

Shoe palace was known since the announcement. Are you sure you're not confusing jimmy Jazz with Villa?
im wondering the same. Shoe palace and Villa announced like the day after the unveiling. This is the first I'm hearing of Jimmy Jazz, if online... I feel good.

when I struck out on the corks I called Nike to no avail. Ive deleted the app nothing.Ive missed out on all the restocks of J's and foams a couple months ago due to the same problems.**** happens though hopefully things will be different when all the heat starts dropping.

U must b related to AirSakuragi
Lmao I don't know why there would be a relation, but it still made me lul.

Last edited:
on the SNKRS APP does the shoe go live automatically from the notify me screen? or do u need to refresh the app? the past few releases i never see the click down for my sz...... I always have to manually search the shoe.... is t here something I'm doing wrong?

on the SNKRS APP does the shoe go live automatically from the notify me screen? or do u need to refresh the app? the past few releases i never see the click down for my sz...... I always have to manually search the shoe.... is t here something I'm doing wrong?
Just go on the shoe page before 10 am EST and the "notify me" should change to the price. No need to refresh. If you update your settings to save your size, all you have to do is hit that buy button when it goes live and you should be good. 
happy.gif

A line has already formed on Melrose? Man come on... :smh:
The shoe is straight up ugly I'm sorry. No offense to the kid, but people only copping to resell hoping to make a quick buck. They lined up probably hoping to make $100 more off retail

Oops, was new news to me about shoe palace getting them. I will be working there on Saturday morning, usually at the valley fair location but they pulled me over to help handle to release. Come say what's up! :smile:

I heard jimmy jazz from a couple people that came by, could,be wrong and it could be villa in its place.

Back
Top Bottom