Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

Can that spot be any more creepier ?? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So now people are gonna Race around town like Fast n Furious when Villa drops a Scavenger Hunt Tweet? 
mean.gif

So looking at my Niketown's twitter (NTSF), online draw is tomorrow at 4PM PST, probably just SNKRS like normal and pick local Niketown as pickup.

What are we going to see? That the shoes will sell out quickly? We don't need to wait until Saturday for that. I assure you they will.

And pages on NT do mean something.

Oh, so the hype is dying but the shoes will still sell out. :lol:

Pages on NT do mean something? Oh, I didn't know all of the people in the world who want these shoes are on NT. :lol:

So I know the stores will be doing a drawing, but is Nike.com FCFS or drawing as well. Did we all confirm that yet cause I was looking through the thread and I couldn't find any thing that was set in stone.

Oh, so the hype is dying but the shoes will still sell out. :lol:

Pages on NT do mean something? Oh, I didn't know all of the people in the world who want these shoes are on NT. :lol:

Fam, if you can't see that the hype for this DB collection is much lower than it was for the 4 and 5, for example, I can't help you.

Many non-hyped shoes sell out. I remember the headache in the liberty Air Force one thread. The demand, especially reseller demand, will exceed supply as per any "limited" shoe.

No, not all people that want the shoe are on NT. But you can use NT as an indicator of the greater population.

The villa scavenger hunt for the DB collection was for raffle tickets, not guaranteed pairs.

Raffle tickets.

Yikes. I woulda been TIGHT!

So I know the stores will be doing a drawing, but is Nike.com FCFS or drawing as well. Did we all confirm that yet cause I was looking through the thread and I couldn't find any thing that was set in stone.
Online drawing like usual, just choose your option: Purchase online or pick up at local Nike Town location.

Back
Top Bottom