Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

I'll prob love these regardless. The upper will prob be lit of course. I love how the DBs have crazy designs, the 1s are my favorite, followed by the 6s and 3s. I've never tried to go out for a pair tho. I prob will on RD if/when they do a Db 7.

Even with my bad luck thus far on the new nike town raffle system I still feel like I have a better shot then ever at a limited release cause it's just down to 100% luck and randomness.  Probably slim to none but, am man can dream.

Wow AJ retro XIII signature line gets plugged this year '15 for tha Quai54 and now this year's DB

These have to be extremely ugly for me not to try for xiii's and a db (good cause) at that. Hope the kid uses at least some decent color combos. :smokin

X's actually grew on me over time. Not to where I still need or was salty I didn't cop but kinda little Freddy Krueger Ness too em IMO a little.

I hope NDC is back up by November. Where else would they sell them?

I am actually liking the no Jordans on ndc. Lol. All the extras that have gone to Niketowns (limited kicks), I were able to cop on a Monday when phone orders were available. All the extra pairs are too much for some cities. Got N7's, both C&C 7's, red 11lab 4's and a pair of sbb 1's for a friend.

just more for Niketowns

I am actually liking the no Jordans on ndc. Lol. All the extras that have gone to Niketowns (limited kicks), I were able to cop on a Monday when phone orders were available. All the extra pairs are too much for some cities. Got N7's, both C&C 7's, red 11lab 4's and a pair of sbb 1's for a friend.
true. but i dont think these will last until the following monday

Back
Top Bottom