Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

Looks like A suede grey upper. Grey/Green/Fuscia pink. JB has been kinda big on this Fuscia pink ever since the Bel-Air collection. Lime green/Fuscia pink.

Hope these aren't the lows.
I actually hope they are the lows. 
nthat.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong
But does the wording in the pods say
"crohns"

One of the DB kids has Crohn's Disease
John Charles
Yep, looks like he's the kid designer.
John_Charles_sm.jpg

John Charles, 10, Brush Prairie, Wash.
Diagnosis: Crohn’s disease
What do you want to be when you grow up? A professional athlete
Hero: My mom
Perfect day: Sleeping in until I wake up on my own. Have a big breakfast with my family, and then go hiking with my family in the Gorge. After that, we’d go to a nice dinner and a movie. Then, I’d come home and fall asleep with my dog, Teagan.

“John is exuberant despite his tough and incurable disease. He is resilient and attends school to live past his illness. Regardless of his symptoms, he is always smiling and joking. John diligently takes his medications daily and has to have frequent blood draws. He does this with gusto … this dude is fearless.” – Linda Muir, M.D., F.A.A.P., Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, OHSU Doernbecher

Last edited:
The look of the shoe means nothing. The purpose means everything.

exactly how I feel. I'm sure it does wonders to the kids spirits that get to participate, but you're still gonna get those that say "well just donate to the hospital if it's just about the cause". I personally like every single DB release, so I prefer to help the cause and get a unique pair along with it.

I'm in for these

Gonna be tough tho with NDC only and select Nike stores

I dont live near any Nike store

I wish Nike would put a Niketown in Orlando or Miami

Correct me if im wrong but now that I look closer at the pic it looks like the pink was drawn/painted on there, like a ps job, look at the upper right corner of the sole

Last edited:
Nike and their quintessential tactics again. They always limit this series when the proceeds are supposed to go to the Doernbecher hospital. Just release these as a GR so more people can have a shot at them, and more money can be made for the hospital. Geez.

Nike and their quintessential tactics again. They always limit this series when the proceeds are supposed to go to the Doernbecher hospital. Just release these as a GR so more people can have a shot at them, and more money can be made for the hospital. Geez.
Taxes

add the 2016 Air Mags to the list too

I like them but I would put black laces in.

AM95 also look nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom