Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

nerd.gif

New to the raffle system so I am unaware of what to expect. I like these shoes and hope I get selected.

In terms of enforcing a fair game... Can someone create 100 Nike accounts with 100 different names and log in? Since Nike has a ship to home option, there's no way they can verify the authenticity of these accounts. like someone said in the OVO post, his girlfriend won and he could use the credit card and his own shipping address.Please let me know as I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts about this subject.

New to the raffle system so I am unaware of what to expect. I like these shoes and hope I get selected.

In terms of enforcing a fair game... Can someone create 100 Nike accounts with 100 different names and log in? Since Nike has a ship to home option, there's no way they can verify the authenticity of these accounts. like someone said in the OVO post, his girlfriend won and he could use the credit card and his own shipping address.Please let me know as I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts about this subject.

It's 1 per US phone number

You need a unique mobile number per account, so said person would need 100 different mobile numbers. On these local launches, they are only available for pick-up, ship to home is not available on these. 

Nike ruined me things for me with the OVOs, now I don't expect a reply until tomorrow! It would be nice to know tonight though.

Back
Top Bottom