Jordan 14.5 (catalog pic)

Originally Posted by Steez

Fusion/.5 was a poor premise to begin with. They should have released actual variations on the Jordan line using Tinker's original sketches instead of trying to force some of these awkward Mr. Potatohead configurations.

For me -- it's been an ill-fated concept since the V.5. It puts the designer at a ridiculous handicap to fuse two CLASSICS like the V and VI and tryand make a shoe better. It's an impossible task. Then again -- I was hoopin last night with a guy wearingwhite/ice green 10/7's...so what do I know...cause there is a market for them.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I've honestly stopped caring. People can buy whatever the hell they apparently want. As long as that bottom-feeder stuff is funding better Air Jordanmodels and Larry Jordan hoodies, I'm straight.

They should really do a Tinker Hatfield "Alternate History of the Air Jordan Line" though....

f7e357f16e02a9e7b35cf978a0cbef702e7fd43.jpg

5ff1556faab9fca22dfb8456afd694e39f29959.jpg

e4915461a1b7f6a5c557b270b54a97f1bd8fd8f.jpg

Originally Posted by Steez

They should have released actual variations on the Jordan line using Tinker's original sketches instead of trying to force some of these awkward Mr. Potatohead configurations. Not all renewable energy is good for the environment.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Actually, they are going to do this with the 15SE releasing next year. This shoe is based off of one of Tinker's early concept designs of the AJ 15.Maybe this trend will continue and they will release other concept sneakers.

Actually, they are going to do this with the 15SE releasing next year. This shoe is based off of one of Tinker's early concept designs of the AJ 15.
No it's not. The XV SE is just a remake of the XV's, it's not "based off of one of Tinker's early concept designs".

I think Octavio from JB designed the SE's.

dayum.... the XIV's are one of my favorite J's... woulda preferred a 13.5 over this.

Funny thing is people like these based on drawing and couldn't make up their minds on XX3 based on picture scan. Coming back on subject these lookpromising, even though I'm not the biggest XV fan out there.

Paix
c.

They look good imo....but I really want to see some 4.5's
pimp.gif
. I thinkthose would look hot, but I bet JB would ##!% that up.

I'm sorry but JB is killin' all that was what made Jordan shoes...Jordan shoes. They'll probably have a neon green and black colorway, jeez.......

Originally Posted by blco02

Actually, they are going to do this with the 15SE releasing next year. This shoe is based off of one of Tinker's early concept designs of the AJ 15.
No it's not. The XV SE is just a remake of the XV's, it's not "based off of one of Tinker's early concept designs".

I think Octavio from JB designed the SE's.

Correctimundo my friend. Oc did the XV SE.... the intent was to Improve on the OG XV.

Back
Top Bottom