JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Deaf gonna be limited I like though...once we see resale value the grow on me comments will appear

i wish they would have released these in september... I'm probably gonna have to pass smh

i can already see it now, since these are probably going to be limited, everyone is suddenly going to change their minds about this shoe and try to cop.

i'm in for a pair and have been since i first saw pics of these. Probably gonna customize & add some black or green to that all white midsole tho

Last edited:
i could see it being a QS if the release date was announced today
definitely a qs with release date just being announced less than a month away. Hopefully I win a raffle and these make up for missing gym red 1s, I doubt it tho.

i wish they would have released these in september... I'm probably gonna have to pass smh

I was honestly thinking these would be released in either September or October, since we already had the Sport Blue's next month and the Black Infrared's in November. These releasing in a completley different month would've left a good chance for them to be GR's, now though :smh:

Damn didn't think they would release so soon, i wanted these but now i gotta choose between these and the sport blue 6's since i gotta cut back with the purchases for august

I was feeling these when I first saw them but thought the RD would be later. Most likely going to have to pass now.

Damn didn't think they would release so soon, i wanted these but now i gotta choose between these and the sport blue 6's since i gotta cut back with the purchases for august
Personally i would be in for the sport blue 6's.

anybody know what these HOJ 6's are gonna retail for?

Personally i would be in for the sport blue 6's.

anybody know what these HOJ 6's are gonna retail for?
hoping for 170 same as the others. but it could be 185, 200, or 225... more likely 185-200 because of the material and the availability

Yessssir...the lesser the hype the more easy we get them....shhhh.

Fingers crossed!

I'm guessing $185 minimum on these, hope less tho. Everything is slowing down as far as sneaker hype in general and reselling is nothing like it was 12-24 months ago. All of this was expected I just thought it would take a little longer, like after the end of this year.

Anyway, I feel like I can get sport blue 6's down the road for retail or even a little less from the way things have been lately, so I will grab these 6's for August. It is about time we start to get some legit info on this years DB models.... Would love to see the DB6's release again like was rumored (and only rumored) earlier in the year.

Fingers crossed!

I'm guessing $185 minimum on these, hope less tho. Everything is slowing down as far as sneaker hype in general and reselling is nothing like it was 12-24 months ago. All of this was expected I just thought it would take a little longer, like after the end of this year.

Anyway, I feel like I can get sport blue 6's down the road for retail or even a little less from the way things have been lately, so I will grab these 6's for August. It is about time we start to get some legit info on this years DB models.... Would love to see the DB6's release again like was rumored (and only rumored) earlier in the year.

Nike is slowly putting the resellers funds in its pocketts

-releasing a hyped - limited pair every other week
-increasing retail
-killing the hype since there are so much hyped up pairs every month

Nike is killin them...

And still the sneaker hype is in general is on an all time high...

Wait till the fad dies down...then you ll see people off loading collections for trash money....I LL BE THERE . :nthat:

Heard about the release of a db 11...Dam , I gotta get it. :lol:

Last edited:
The chances that these will be 170 are as low as the heat chances of going to the finals next year .[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom