JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

[thread="592606"]Guess posting marquee pics is a problem now. And to the mod who deleted my marquee pictures in this thread and the ferrari 14 thread, you might wanna go to the LBJ XI thread and delete those 3m Elite pics too [/thread]

kobevideostaff.jpg

Son they most def sell fakes. You're giving a link and advertisement to a place that sells fakes. Gonna get a new person screwed cuz they don't know

Have you seen the rest of the JB forum lol
as a kid if you seen another do something bad that meant it was OK for you to do it too?

You also gave a direct link to them and the purchase page for these... Which would had resulted in someone not knowing better to buy some fakes

Last edited:
as a kid if you seen another do something bad that meant it was OK for you to do it too?
Posting pictures of what a shoe may look like at release is bad all of a sudden? If that's the case most of the pictures in this forum of "GMs" should be deleted because they all come from the same factory 
laugh.gif
. Shoulee81, soleawsome, marqueesole ect are very alike, maybe the mods should delete pictures provided by them too. And if a person wants to spend their money on something without doing research on their own first, that's their problem. I always credit the source of the pictures i post.

Posting pictures of what a shoe may look like at release is bad all of a sudden? If that's the case most of the pictures in this forum of "GMs" should be deleted because they all come from the same factory :lol: . Shoulee81, soleawsome, marqueesole ect are very alike, maybe the mods should delete pictures provided by them too. And if a person wants to spend their money on something without doing research on their own first, that's their problem. I always credit the source of the pictures i post.
shouldn't give a direct buy page for the fakes tho, besides they had the pics water marked anyway. Pointless

shouldn't give a direct buy page for the fakes tho, besides they had the pics water marked anyway. Pointless
Like i said i do it with all the pictures i post but i can budge, i won't post the source for watermarked pictures from sites where you can purchase 
ohwell.gif

Why even Web Surf a page that has Fake Nike's n J's???

And don't say…. Well, What about Ebay?    ***** - 

Why even Web Surf a page that has Fake Nike's n J's???

And don't say…. Well, What about Ebay?    ***** - 
I'm just going to assume this is about me, most of the time i post what SC posts. I don't "web surf" nothing 
laugh.gif

I love them. But im not sure about these. Im savig my money for the sport blue 3 ajko and 6. We'll see.

August is just going to kill my wallet man. :smh: SB 14's, 3's, 6's, Kobe 9 Beethovens, and now these.

Last edited:
I have a feeling these are a quick strike if they are still not on a release calendar for Aug 9th. We are less than a month away.

Damn had to dig for this thread.

Finally an official RD tho!

AUGUST 9
is that the official start of tomato season?

Edit: LOL i was joking about this... i looked it up... Aug really is the start of Tomato Season xD. woooow, these really are the Tomato Sixes...
These are so much better than the infrared23
smokin.gif

Last edited:
COULD HAVE GONE WITHOUT THE GREEN BUT I LIKE THEM..NOT SURE IF I WILL COP THOUGH

:lol: usually you would just delete the part of your post that was already posted when you edit your post....

NIKETALK, J23, and FNL are reporting a release date of August 9th on these

Damn had to dig for this thread.

Finally an official RD tho!

AUGUST 9
LET ME REMIND MYSELF...

AUG 9TH AUG 9TH AUG 9TH AUG 9TH AUG 9TH AUG 9TH AUG 9TH 

Back
Top Bottom