JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

liking a lot of these newer VI's (retro + cw's) to release this year contrary to majority! looking fwd to grabbing these if it doesn't turn out as A race for gold, even still my cop attempt will still be in effect 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Its hard to call this colourblocking when you splash red all over the shoe and bypass the midsole.

Never would have thought the day would come where I'd love the sockliner inside the shoe more than outside...JB turn this shoe inside out and you probably have my $$.

You guys are clowns. Te people that are saying pass will be the same people buying on RD

these are fire! maaaaaan peep that asneakerlife review that varsity red is so serious. much better then the toro 6's imo.

Last edited:
This colorway is SO incredibly forced it's unreal. It has absolutely zero flow to it. I don't understand how dark red atop an all white midsole and sole can appeal to anyone. especially on the 6. It looks like period blood floating on top of a tampon.

they look super fake to me. Not because of the shiny upper leather but the shape of the heel and the proportion cutting on the side.
totally off.

Back
Top Bottom