Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Dude's selling them for 500+, would be decent if they gave some of the profits to the DB society. I made a donation even though I didn't cop the shoes, still a shame this shoe has been targeted by resellers, no chill factor at all.

Dude's selling them for 500+, would be decent if they gave some of the profits to the DB society. I made a donation even though I didn't cop the shoes, still a shame this shoe has been targeted by resellers, no chill factor at all.
The resellers donated just like you did.  $190

Resellers wouldn't exist without customers so thank the people paying these prices.
That is true too but why have the price that high? Even though they're limited I could do a lot more with that money like buy and Xbox One, PS4, or a TV.

The resellers donated just like you did.  $190
Then turnt around and extorted someone else.
Extort is excessive when the person getting extorted is able to decide not to participate in the transaction.

It keeps being said to you over and over again but you still don't seem to grasp that the community as a whole has accepted that this is the way things are.

If people would stop giving resellers their money there would be no resellers.

Its simple, if Bill Cosby keeps drugging you, you gotta stop going to his house and eating pudding with him.

The people keep going back for more, I understand and acknowledge how you feel about it but it won't change peoples actions.

Last edited:

oh god not this again

Every Hot Sneaker is Targeted by Resellers...???

That is true too but why have the price that high? Even though they're limited I could do a lot more with that money like buy and Xbox One, PS4, or a TV.
Exactly. Go do those things instead... you'll get a lot more enjoyment out of those than a pair of Jordans.

Extort is excessive when the person getting extorted is able to decide not to participate in the transaction.

It keeps being said to you over and over again but you still don't seem to grasp that the community as a whole has accepted that this is the way things are.

If people would stop giving resellers their money there would be no resellers.

Its simple, if Bill Cosby keeps drugging you, you gotta stop going to his house and eating pudding with him.

The people keep going back for more, I understand and acknowledge how you feel about it but it won't change peoples actions.
roll.gif

But I've been saying the exact same thing, the "resellers are scum" argument is stupid, these shoes just another luxury we don't need. First off 190 is already alot of money, we're just numb to it now and believe retail is fair. I buy and resell from time to time to get shoes I really want or offset other purchases. Last year my daughter wanted Carmines so I intended to grab any extras I could to even out the purchase somehow got 5 so I gave my other friend a pair as a gift and sold the other 3, I think I broke even with negligible profit... resellers are not the problem, it's the idiots that delude themselves into thinking a shoe is worth $600. Now some instances I can see, if the shoe has some sort of sentimental value to you but for a shoe that just came out and is purposely made limited just to cause hysteria... then yeah, you deserve to be shafted when you strike out.

Last edited:
Prices on these in the $500 range? Ummm when did everyone start to like 8s so much?? These prices must fall (wishful typing)

Last edited:
 Prices on these in the $500 range? Ummm when did everyone start to like 8s so much.. These prices must fall (wishful typing)
They're that price because they are Doernbecher's, glow in the dark, and have icy soles; the original price was $190 but people/hypebeast/reseller want to make a living off of selling shoes so they put it up to that price.  I wear my shoes (thats what they are MEANT for after all but people collect them, understandable but come on with all this nickel and dime bulls**t. $500+ for a $190 shoe a child made to share with the world but some don't think that way, he would probably want people to wear them to spread his legacy but all people see are meal tickets or bank!

They're that price because they are Doernbecher's, glow in the dark, and have icy soles; the original price was $190 but people/hypebeast/reseller want to make a living off of selling shoes so they put it up to that price.  I wear my shoes (thats what they are MEANT for after all but people collect them, understandable but come on with all this nickel and dime bulls**t. $500+ for a $190 shoe a child made to share with the world but some don't think that way, he would probably want people to wear them to spread his legacy but all people see are meal tickets or bank!
Glow and clear soles have nothing to do with it and it doesn't matter if that kid wanted them to make GR numbers in his shoe, Nike is gonna limit them anyway... so blame them.

Nike is giving these kids an awesome opportunity and doing alot for the organization, hell I never hear about it until the 6s but they are still capitalizing on it with the extremely limited releases which in all honesty which is probably for the best because I believe they're all horrible besides the VIs and IIIs. (IVs were the absolute worst) The VIIIs are kinda cool but I couldn't see myself wearing them and I'm sure they'd all rot on shelves without the limited appeal and no little kid wants to see the shoe they designed with a clearance tag on it at Finish Line.

Last edited:
 Glow and clear soles have nothing to do with it and it doesn't matter if that kid wanted them to make GR numbers in his shoe, Nike is gonna limit them anyway... so blame them.
You're but as I stated people/hypebeast/resellers are raising the price of the shoes to make them unobtainable for people to get them, that was what I was saying.
 /hypebeast/reseller want to make a living off of selling shoes so they put it up to that price.  I wear my shoes (thats what they are MEANT for after all) but people collect them, understandable but come on with all this nickel and dime bulls**t. $500+ for a $190 shoe.

Salt salt salt.
Lol let dude vent..I stayed out this thread during release just so I wouldn't feel that saltiness. But yea this ish ain't changin, that price increase to halt resale logic been failed.
Dude's comment is stupid, I'm not even salty about a sneaker, way too many nice shoes to get caught up on a pair of Jordans. No one can talk about resellers unless they're salty, if I really wanted these shoes I could have done ground work. My last pair of Jordans were the gamma 12s, I would sooner buy a pair of retro nikes over some Jordans. My point which has still been overlooked is that it would be a decent gesture donating some of the money these cats make.

Last edited:
Lol let dude vent..I stayed out this thread during release just so I wouldn't feel that saltiness. But yea this ish ain't changin, that price increase to halt resale logic been failed.
that was never the point of any price increase. idiots just tried to justify it that way.

honestly, he's probably just as thrilled as the hypebeasts to see that his shoes are selling for so much and that people like them.

Back
Top Bottom