Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

really at this point in order to get these hyped releases you gotta know people or have multiple ATCs on deck and even then it's never guranateed. 

The days of camping or getting lucky are long gone

really at this point in order to get these hyped releases you gotta know people or have multiple ATCs on deck and even then it's never guranateed. 

I agree somewhat but I usually just have my brother in England just send them to me since they don't usually sell out in stores. I admit I thought about getting a bot for the WTLs, couple people on my Niketalkdrops page have offered their services for future releases but once you start you begin to be a little dependant on help.

Last edited:

exactly!! I have no connects and never got into the bot/atc thing. I just don't even try when a shoe is limited in this fashion. Last shoes I bought online where probably all white air forces YEARS ago. Online has never been an option for me for Jordan's

Last edited:
You have UK sites that ship to the US and all these boutiques releasing most of the Jordans now, it really ain't that bad if you do your homework.

Last edited:
Bots have become like lottery tickets; you have to be in it to win it. You can't complain about not winning the Powerball without buying a ticket. Same with getting hyped or limited release without a bot or ATC.... It's getting there

Last edited:
You have UK sites that ship to the US and all these boutiques releasing most of the Jordans now, it really ain't that bad if you do your homework.
Honestly after currency conversion and international shipping, your paying US resellers price.... without paying a reseller... So why the hassle?

I'm the argumentative kid but you're the one getting involved in conversations that have nothing to do with you 
laugh.gif

Again, since you don't buy Jordans what exactly are you doing in here? 

You're a waste of time. Thread was back on track and you came back in and derailed it 

I'm the argumentative kid but you're the one getting involved in conversations that have nothing to do with you :lol:

Again, since you don't buy Jordans what exactly are you doing in here? 

You're a waste of time. Thread was back on track and you came back in and derailed it 
I was a waste of time when you suggested I was your friend from the ATC thread, only reason I typed to you was because you was stalking all of gatorbelts posts. I don't even know who you are gosh darnit. I don't talk to you and I would appreciate if it went back to that, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I was a waste of time when you suggested I was your friend from the ATC thread, only reason I typed to you was because you was stalking all of gatorbelts posts. I don't even know who you are gosh darnit. I don't talk to you and I would appreciate if it went back to that, thanks in advance.
Oh my bad, I didn't realize gators was your boo 
roll.gif

Like I said, thread was on track until you came back in and derailed it. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️

Honestly after currency conversion and international shipping, your paying US resellers price.... without paying a reseller... So why the hassle?
Actually End is usually cheaper than the US drops. It's never been a hassle to me since the demand for shoes and making money off them is at a high demand now in the US.

No shipping on my Next Day Air order 
eyes.gif
bro those next day and two day orders always seem to take a lil longer for whatever reason, i remember nike started giving out those free two-day shipping coupons that actually slowed the process a bit...i guess they take more time to check them out because it was the method ppl used to go undetected when using assistance

idk whats worse day before release of the same ole questions, or an hour after release through the next 3 days

I get just about everything I want instore tho. When I want something I'm impatient, I aint bout waiting on no shipping. Unless the kicks arent available in my area like these.

everyone wants to point fingers but

bots and atcs = only around because people are paying for them

resellers = only around because people are paying those prices

the resell and bot market is fueled by the consumer so unless people stop buying shoes it's never going to end

so you either get over it or get with it
Truff ^ right thur!!!

Back
Top Bottom