Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Dude's selling them for 500+, would be decent if they gave some of the profits to the DB society. I made a donation even though I didn't cop the shoes, still a shame this shoe has been targeted by resellers, no chill factor at all.
Every Hot Sneaker is Targeted by Resellers...???
Never mentioned every hot sneakers, I was only referring to the DBs. Believe it or not I would rather give the charity 500 than a reseller, at least the money's going to a good cause

honestly, he's probably just as thrilled as the hypebeasts to see that his shoes are selling for so much and that people like them.
For first part I don't agree because I believe the kid would want people to get them for the retail price, not break their necks, balls, and pockets to get the shoes for 500+, I do agree with the second part though that everyone likes them or so the hype beasts want you to think.

honestly, he's probably just as thrilled as the hypebeasts to see that his shoes are selling for so much and that people like them.
For first part I don't agree because I believe the kid would want people to get them for the retail price, not break their necks, balls, and pockets to get the shoes for 500+, I do agree with the second part though that everyone likes them or so the hype beasts want you to think.
Whole purpose of the shoe is to make money for that particular charity, I agree with you the kids wouldn't want people who are willing to donate to spend over double the price, even worse they won't see the extra amount spent.

To the gentleman who said resellers contributed to the charity, that's actually incorrect since they're charging 500+ the buyer is the one paying the charity and putting money in someone else's pocket, the seller did nothing but profit.

Last edited:
Dude's comment is stupid, I'm not even salty about a sneaker, way too many nice shoes to get caught up on a pair of Jordans. No one can talk about resellers unless they're salty, if I really wanted these shoes I could have done ground work. My last pair of Jordans were the gamma 12s, I would sooner buy a pair of retro nikes over some Jordans. My point which has still been overlooked is that it would be a decent gesture donating some of the money these cats make.

And you're in a Jordan thread why??? Are you here to preach morals to everyone, because if you are id suggest to do some self evaluation before preaching to everyone here. If you'd rather just give 500 dollars to the charity than just do it. Don't flaunt that you'll do it and never actually donate.

Dude's comment is stupid, I'm not even salty about a sneaker, way too many nice shoes to get caught up on a pair of Jordans. No one can talk about resellers unless they're salty, if I really wanted these shoes I could have done ground work. My last pair of Jordans were the gamma 12s, I would sooner buy a pair of retro nikes over some Jordans. My point which has still been overlooked is that it would be a decent gesture donating some of the money these cats make.

And you're in a Jordan thread why??? Are you here to preach morals to everyone, because if you are id suggest to do some self evaluation before preaching to everyone here. If you'd rather just give 500 dollars to the charity than just do it. Don't flaunt that you'll do it and never actually donate.

I was actually kinda thinking the same thing, it just wasn't my place to say it :lol:

I donated already and that's none of your buisness, stop worrying about what I'm doing and block me if you don't like seeing it. You're an argumentative kid and have no place in my daily doings so take you and your opinions elsewhere. First you get mad at a female because she wanted to make people aware that there might be more stock and now you're lingering on my every word because I called you out on it. Keep it pushing.

NickFolarin NickFolarin I'm here sharing my opinions like everyone else, making a suggestion that resellers can make a donation from their profits isn't anything to get gnarly about. People need to stop being touchy especially this kid who harassed a female because she made him mad online indirectly.

Last edited:
I swear a mod already came in here and said keep the posts on topic, seeing the shoe is a charity shoe and my suggestion was to benefit the charity I'm well within the posting rules.

Last edited:
Yall get to the arguing and complaining super early

LOL at people complaining about bots/ATC then getting ooped through an ATC oh the irony yall funny man

Struck out? Lol, have I once said I struck out? Also seeing reselling is part of the sneaker culture now why wouldn't it be mentioned? Like I said before, my problem isn't with resellers, it's with bots and atcs and it's more than exaggerating saying all my posts are about them.

Yall get to the arguing and complaining super early

LOL at people complaining about bots/ATC then getting ooped through an ATC oh the irony yall funny man
I know this isn't referring to me, I've never used a bot or ATC or even had someone oop me.

Don't be mad because you didn't choose to adapt.

Eat or be eaten ( and complain)

Edit: it was not referring to you, however, this post was.

Last edited:
Don't be mad because you didn't choose to adapt.

Eat or be eaten ( and complain)

Edit: it was not referring to you, however, this post was.
I have zero reason to adapt seeing I always get the shoes I want. Like I've been saying, just because you don't participate in the baffoonary it doesn't mean you're salty.

Last edited:
everyone wants to point fingers but

bots and atcs = only around because people are paying for them

resellers = only around because people are paying those prices

the resell and bot market is fueled by the consumer so unless people stop buying shoes it's never going to end

so you either get over it or get with it

Back
Top Bottom