Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

My nephew/Designer of the DB8

He says good luck to you all tomorrow and appreciates all the LOVE. Thanks NT fam
He got his own PE shirt 
aqDwC.png
 , tell him i said wassup & thanks for the encouragement

Last edited:
he has it lucky.. designer and unlimited stock on a shoe thats gona have people hammering NDC and trying to pay Craiggers with fake money for.

he has it lucky?? Oh?? Do you even know why he get the opportunity to design the shoe? Cuz he has a life threatening disease that could possibly take him out. How in the word is that LUCKY???

I swear sometimes you just need to take a step back and think before you type. Or just not type at all.

Nike still didn't call me. :frown: Told my boy go enter the raffle he got the call for both mens and kids. Damn my luck the worst. Never won a raffle in my life.

Barely anyone got a mens size penny? I still havent seen any posts on facebook of any penny winners. Either they were much more limited or they havent made calls for mens yet.

So far just 1 GS penny from Roosevelt Field
And 1 mens size DB 8 from NTNY

Anyone win at Nike Lenox?

They haven't even tweeted out a update about the raffle

Even tried looking up Hashtags but sadly no one is talking about winning

Might be searching the wrong hashtags

I didn't want to believe it.... but I mean maybe so. I put in 3 raffle tickets, thought for sure I was good money.

Guess I'll be trying my luck tomorrow AM.
Wats the point? Get ya phone and computers ready. Hey do u know who's doin guaranteed tickets for the VI tomorrow morning?

Just got in to Portland, and my Brother surprised me with a day early Birthday gift by telling me he got called for the DB8 sz 10.5.

So I'm in on 1 pair for sure, I'll try for 2 more in the morning on NDC with my Bot. ,CHEOOOW! 

GOOD LUCK 2 ALL, AND 2 ALL THAT COP. Hopefully they got GS sz's at the Nike ES 2morrow morning.

Naw some stores have already done raffles and some raffles start tomorrow thru Monday or Tuesday, some are doin guaranteed tickets in the AM tomorrow as well

Welp, Nike Chi is done. Locked up a size 7Y, really wanted my size 11.5 though. Congrats to those that one!

Back
Top Bottom