Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

Man, 120 not bad for nyc.. But idk if I need another black 10. Just picked up OVO and Shanghai, I like the Paris too. Too many nice Js.. :smh:

Did you order you Shanghai from overseas I was looking for a reship ℅ song that would send me pair but been having issues ordering off nine China ...

Gonna need CHI and CHA for $100 or less
Says the man with 15 credit cards
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Did you order you Shanghai from overseas I was looking for a reship ℅ song that would send me pair but been having issues ordering off nine China ...
Ordered from Kickscrew when they dropped, some sizes have even gone on discount.

https://www.kicks-crew.com/detail/13591/Nike-Air-Jordan-10-Retro/Shanghai/310805-024/
After seeing this, i looked on Ebay and a lot of the overseas sellers have drop their prices on these also.. Im so happy i didnt cave in, after i took the turn to liking them

Damn Shanghai's for $130.  Good thing I only pre-ordered the London's from Kicks-crew.  Might pickup at that price, but wanna find something else good at a good price and get 2 pairs if I order from kicks-crew because of shipping. 
mean.gif

i walked into a local foot locker (think suburban lowkey spot barely gets anything good)

they had all 3 city 10s sitting on the shelfs 

were these not regionally exclusive?

Saw the discount and decided to give them a test: ordered late night Fri 8/19, process shipped night Sun 8/21 and received them today Sat 8/27.
Chose the cheaper of the two ship options, still usps trackable. Lucky that Chicago customs didn't sit on package. Located in middle of US.
Nicely wrapped and double boxed. Had all the details and stickers of a retail box. The HAIs are definitely the best of a mediocre release.

If you study the rest of their product offerings, price could go tad lower on special, but doubtful much.
Just the one totaled $157 for me. Not bad for overseas exclusive. Good pickup for display collection.
These probably sitting in Asia cause everyone and my cousins are on the NMD hype train.

Damn ruvilla shipped quick.

Bought at 3am and woke up to a shipping email.

Ruvilla was insanely quick. Ordered low chi 2s on Thursday night for 97. Got them in hand Saturday morning. Went back Fri night and ordered the bulls 17 for 128, they will be here monday. Love that shipping from pa to ct haha!

Ruvilla was insanely quick. Ordered low chi 2s on Thursday night for 97. Got them in hand Saturday morning. Went back Fri night and ordered the bulls 17 for 128, they will be here monday. Love that shipping from pa to ct haha!

yea they good, ive been on both sides with them though.

Once I ordered and got in 2 days, once took 2 weeks. Another time was like 5 days.

but hey, no tax, free shipping, i cant complain.

Last edited:
Saw the discount and decided to give them a test: ordered late night Fri 8/19, process shipped night Sun 8/21 and received them today Sat 8/27.
Chose the cheaper of the two ship options, still usps trackable. Lucky that Chicago customs didn't sit on package. Located in middle of US.
Nicely wrapped and double boxed. Had all the details and stickers of a retail box. The HAIs are definitely the best of a mediocre release.

If you study the rest of their product offerings, price could go tad lower on special, but doubtful much.
Just the one totaled $157 for me. Not bad for overseas exclusive. Good pickup for display collection.
These probably sitting in Asia cause everyone and my cousins are on the NMD hype train.

I may order from them more now.

Back
Top Bottom