Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

To everyone saying they are not psny, a friend of mine was about to buy them and he thought they were psny so he hit me up, thanks for all the replies!

Got these in the Offspring sale, £85 down from £160. Gonna wear them for the rest of this winter. I wish Offspring would double box to ship
eyes.gif
Nice pickup bro.   One of my favorite's out of the city pack still.  So glad I copped this.

While up at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets in Saratoga (Pottstown) PA, looking for those gold ATCIII's, they had scattered on the hash wall a few pairs of the Charlotte 10's. Most were size 10 and 10.5. I asked a team member if they happen to have any size 11s in the back. A few minutes later, he brought out the last pair!!! Box top was still attached! Best of all, discounted down to $74.98!!!! FINALLY I found them at a decent worthwhile price!!! My favorite color of the new City Pack!!!

View media item 2320472
Don't know why there was alot of hate about these. They are beautiful!! The off-white color is sharp and the purple & blue is a great touch!! Love the contrast on these!!! For $75 I couldn't be happier!!! So keep an eye out at local outlets! The prices are finally dropping.

Last edited:
Don't know why there was alot of hate about these. They are beautiful!! The off-white color is sharp and the purple & blue is a great touch!! Love the contrast on these!!! For $75 I couldn't be happier!!! So keep an eye out at local outlets! The prices are finally dropping.

Congrats fam. I copped mine at 99ish out the door and immediately laceswapped it to match the teal.

But yeah these are definitely a sleeper shoe that looks better in person. Pics don't do this shoe justice and it's not until in person that you can see that Ivory/Cream gradient shimmer.

Last edited:
^Any chance of a pic with the teal laces in please?

I had these laying around from a pair of KD's I never wore. One drawback is that they're a tad short and round/oval and not a rope lace. I've yet to find rope laces in this teal aka "lagoon blue" but these will do for now. Imho, these set it off better than the stock purple ones...

View media item 2321704
View media item 2321710

I had these laying around from a pair of KD's I never wore. One drawback is that they're a tad short and round/oval and not a rope lace. I've yet to find rope laces in this teal aka "lagoon blue" but these will do for now. Imho, these set it off better than the stock purple ones...

View media item 2321704
View media item 2321710

Hey bro what kd's you take laces out of? Was it the clearwater kd 7? Thanks

Last edited:
Hey bro what kd's you take laces out of? Was it the clearwater kd 7? Thanks

Oh snap...Sorry fam. I should have clarified. These didn't come with any KD's per se.

Originally I bought them for a laceswap for a shoe I never wore because they were too narrow: The KD 5 Elites...
View media item 2322662
I actually stumbled on these at a local NB outlet. I can't be 100% sure but I think it's these:

http://www.newbalance.com/pd/athlet...ml?dwvar_ATOVN_color=Bright Blue#color=Bright Blue

Edit: link jacked up, 2nd color from the left

Last edited:
I actually stumbled on these at a local NB outlet. I can't be 100% sure but I think it's these:

http://www.newbalance.com/pd/athlet...ml?dwvar_ATOVN_color=Bright Blue#color=Bright Blue

Edit: link jacked up, 2nd color from the left[/quote]

Thanks bro, ina have to find a way to get them chi tens for $75, one nike store where i live but tbey don't get Jordan retros cause they came it's no market for them. Crazy cause how is there no market for something that you never sale.

Thanks bro, ina have to find a way to get them chi tens for $75, one nike store where i live but tbey don't get Jordan retros cause they came it's no market for them. Crazy cause how is there no market for something that you never sale.

Yeah man. I think 10s are slept on hard. So far, I've got the Steels, B.o.bs, NYC, LA, Charlotte's and Chi's.

I copped the Chi's at 119. Wish I would have got them for cheaper but oh well. These too are also a better looking shoe on feet/in-person imo...

View media item 2322970

Back
Top Bottom