Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

I chose the cheaper $27 regular HK Post ship option. Still USPS trackable number. Usually 10-14 business days, but lucked out on fast custom transit. Either way, your total amount is still lower than sticker price. Can't beat that deal on ebay, stockx, goat, reseller websites,whatever....
Believe these were Asia only exclusive. To get an even better deal, you would have to beat the price then still get shipping. Too much hassle.

I chose the cheaper $27 regular HK Post ship option. Still USPS trackable number. Usually 10-14 business days, but lucked out on fast custom transit. Either way, your total amount is still lower than sticker price. Can't beat that deal on ebay, stockx, goat, reseller websites,whatever....
Believe these were Asia only exclusive. To get an even better deal, you would have to beat the price then still get shipping. Too much hassle.

Register and set up an actual acct with them.
Complete shipping/billing addresses.
Be on desktop or request the desktop website version on mobile browser. Pick, cart and checkout. On desktop version, you can change to the cheaper ship option. Make sure your mobile browser is on desktop bersion each step.
It's there. Check carefully.
Pay & go.
One other thing to keep in mind as we're heading into holiday weekend is always check any sellers instagram/twitter posts, sign up for newsletter for promo announcements. That's where they posted the sale.

Good luck, Kid.

has anyone in the nyc area seen any of these 10's for under $120.00 besides the nyc 10's ?
Not yet. I'll be hitting the outlets in Riverhead this weekend. If I see them there I'll let you know. I'm looking to get the NYC 10s for under 120. I swore I saw them somewhere that cheap but I guess I was daydreaming. 

Not yet. I'll be hitting the outlets in Riverhead this weekend. If I see them there I'll let you know. I'm looking to get the NYC 10s for under 120. I swore I saw them somewhere that cheap but I guess I was daydreaming. 

That's not going to help bro

I'm not going out to Riverhead to get a pair of 10 for $120

I'm looking for stores in the 5 Boros

So i bit the bullet and  ordered a pair of Shanghai's from KC for 185 shipped, sizes were drying up and i didn't want to risk losing out

For a lukewarm release, still think the HAIs are the best of pack. Was an overseas exclusive, good price point, quick trackable shipping for me, legit product so why not pull the trigger? Rest of sneakerhead world have moved on to nmds and other hype product. Hopefully you're picking up something not seen around your area.
Good luck. Post your review after receipt.

So i bit the bullet and  ordered a pair of Shanghai's from KC for 185 shipped, sizes were drying up and i didn't want to risk losing out
Just ordered from KC also for 165 shipped.  Couldn't pass them up since I have the London's and Rio's, and the other's that I would like to get are hitting outlets.  Can't wait for these to arrive.  
pimp.gif

For a lukewarm release, still think the HAIs are the best of pack. Was an overseas exclusive, good price point, quick trackable shipping for me, legit product so why not pull the trigger? Rest of sneakerhead world have moved on to nmds and other hype product. Hopefully you're picking up something not seen around your area.
Good luck. Post your review after receipt.

I wonder why there wasn't hype on this release, especially with regional exclusives

I wonder why there wasn't hype on this release, especially with regional exclusives

Because of availability I guess ... I like shanghai regardless they are smooth just ordered from KC ... almost played myself was trying a wait a bit and my size sold out luckily poped back up and scooped ... can't wait till they touch down and you can't beat price ... I was willing to order from Asia and reship glad I didn't they was trying kill for a pair to reship

Back
Top Bottom